SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#3644 - 11/20/06 10:12 AM Keyboard Mixer
paracelcus Offline

Loc: lexington, ky, USA
I've started revamping my stage amps, and have finally broken down and sold my combo amps in lue of a 1x15 ampeg cab and a 4x10 cab ontop of that. i've got the power amp lined up with a decent tube pre amp, but i can't find the mixer i want. everything needs to be rack mountable (no more using the top of the xk-2 as a desk). im looking for something in the 6-8 mono channel area (Stereo is good too, but doesn't matter since im running the poweramp in mono anyway) that has front loading inputs, but the main outputs are on the back. it needs to be slim (like a yorkville mp6d or mp8d, or an alesis multimix) and unpowered. the multimix comes close, but has the inputs on the back, which is great for an actual PA, but a little cumbersome for me. advice and ideas are welcome!

#3645 - 11/20/06 01:46 PM Re: Keyboard Mixer
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Everything you need..and excellent quality as well. I use a 20 channel version since years.
http://www.soundcraft.com/product_sheet.asp?product_id=136

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online