SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#1715 - 10/31/03 10:05 PM Sorry
guyb67 Offline

Loc: The Patch
Sorry I have to ask. But does anyone have any info on the guys that write and produce kylie Minogue's Music(think it's deconstruct) and any other producers of current pop music. I'm interested in what they use to programme and write with??

Thanks

------------------

#1716 - 11/01/03 11:11 AM Re: Sorry
tekminus Offline

Probably Cubase or Logic. ProTools for recording maybe. What the producers use at home or their company studios is whatever you can find in a professional studio. Racks and racks of top notch equalizers, compressors and effects processors. Probably every plug-in worth having and so on.

-tek

#1717 - 11/01/03 02:06 PM Re: Sorry
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Basically, whatever you'll find in most good recording studios.
ADATs.
Definitely Pro Tools with TDM.
For Mastering it's Sonic Solution with lots and lots of hardware.

-ED-

#1718 - 11/01/03 03:49 PM Re: Sorry
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello,

To the best of my knowledge sir, most prod. co. hwre. and SW has some varience but tend to lean to the new integrated "Steinware". Steinberg's newest system is extremely stable. Some (plenty actually) folks out there are still running the also reknowned reliability of the Digidesign System (Protools). Providing this slightly older system is kept updated, I suppose it is no lesser than anything that's new that I'm aware of at this point. All in all, my opinion would be that most are headed toward the Nuendo system including the hardware. I was not even aware of how good it is until a commrade on this board told me about the software part of the system. The bottom line though is that it's not what you got, but how you use it.

------------------
Exclusively "Rights Free" Production in the USA
"As far as we are concerned, it's all you. Our name goes on nothing!"
MORPH Productions Group LLC
Laguna Beach, CA 92652-0054 (USA)

#1719 - 11/02/03 01:20 AM Re: Sorry
guyb67 Offline

Loc: The Patch
Thanks for your quick reply. Still after maybe a Web site or trade Mag to look at and maybe get some hints on how the Big Boys(or Girls) do it.

------------------

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online