SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 9 of 24 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24 >
Topic Options
#99203 - 03/28/06 05:19 PM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
RyanS Offline

Loc: Jackson, MO, USA
Alright, so we just wrapped up tonites performance. All I can say is.....what happened??? Only 4 out of the 10 did acceptional.

Lisa - wasn't her best vocal, pretty average IMO.

Kelly - again, didn't show her range, and I totally agree with Simon's comment on that song.

Ace - it was okay, but I don't know what people see in him, he's not that great at all.

Taylor - I liked his song. It showed his style, and that's what I like about him so much.

Mandisa - she did an awesome job. I don't think the judges really connected with the song though since it was Christian. Their comments were what I expected. Unfortunately I could tell, at least Randy and Simon, didn't like that her "light" shined a little tonite.

Chris - hideous, that's all I can say. Just hideous. I agree totally with Simon - Creed would not be caught dead on AI, and Chris took it way too far tonite. I almost turned the channel on that song, and I've yet to do that even on the singers I didn't care for.

Katherine - she was one of the better singers tonite, but not her best.

Bucky - you know, I was surprised, I actually thought he did okay, but I'm still not a fan of his.

Paris - best one tonite, hands down. She made everyone else look average. She definately has my vote.

Elliot - didn't care for the song at all. I find myself agreeing with Simon once again, I didn't like the dance moves at all. In fact it was just plain annoying. So no vote for me.

So there you have it. I think tonite proved that we have a lot of "old souls" in this competition. Hopefully next week they'll do better.

--
Ryan

[This message has been edited by RyanS (edited 03-28-2006).]

#99204 - 03/28/06 08:35 PM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
Dnj Offline

Im stickin with my pics
Katherine & Taylor

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 03-28-2006).]

#99205 - 03/29/06 05:58 AM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
RyanS Offline

Both were one of the better singers last night so I'd have to agree with you.

#99206 - 03/29/06 05:28 PM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
Dnj Offline

BYE BYE....LISA!!!!!

#99207 - 03/30/06 05:53 AM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
RyanS Offline

I don't know about you but I was totally shocked to see Katherine in the bottom 3. It should've been Bucky. However I wasn't surprised that Lisa went home last night. She's a good singer and I think she has a career in music ahead of her, but hasn't been THE BEST of the 12 that started out.

#99208 - 03/30/06 06:36 AM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
Dnj Offline

IMO Except for KAT....PARIS.....TAYLOR....this is the worst bunch of IDOLS since its inception & I never missed a show since #1....

#99209 - 03/30/06 07:22 AM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I agree with you on that. Worst crop ever. Lisa had a lot of class, especially for a 16 year old. I don't know, maybe it's just cranky, crabby, ol' me, but there's something about Paris and that little "cutesy" speaking voice that makes me want to just smack the c..p out of her. Well not really, but I do find her incredibly annoying....like someone else's bratty kids (however not those sweet grandkids of mine) . Sadly, of the two, Paris is the better singer. Oh well, life just isn't fair. For the record, I've never smacked a kid in my life, including my own.

chas

#99210 - 04/05/06 07:10 AM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
RyanS Offline

Well, what'd you all think about last night? I think the only person who really stood out was Katherine. All the others were pretty average, IMHO.

#99211 - 04/05/06 07:34 AM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
Dnj Offline

Kat is My Idol this year Oh Yea!!

#99212 - 04/05/06 07:40 AM Re: AMERICAN IDOL....Who will be the Next One?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I agree... But I thought Chris did ok also...when Elliot sang If Tomorrow, my son and daughter in law said I do it better . Kelly did ok and should get some votes for looks...
T.

Page 9 of 24 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online