SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#96087 - 06/08/03 01:56 PM Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
Luis.Santos Offline

Loc: Portugal
Since everybody share their music on this forum, and since I consider myself a little part of it, I'll also share a bit of my occupation as a musician.
Well, for the first time I have my webpage with some mp3 demos on it. It's all played realtime by me (on a SD1) and by my girlfriend, who is also the singer working with me.

Even if you can't understand portuguese, if you can take some time listening to some of the mp3, I'd be very grateful with any opinions.

The link to the MP3 section of my webpage is this: www.geocities.com/dcantabile/demo

The problem of my webpage is the limited data transfer... Anyway, I hope you can listen to some songs.

Thanks in advance

Luis Santos

#96088 - 06/08/03 03:14 PM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Dear Luis.

For me site unvailable.

Chico

#96089 - 06/08/03 03:22 PM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Luis: I was lucky enough to hear a couple of your songs before the bandwidth suddenly exceeded its capacity. Beautiful songs and wonderful expressive performance . First class act. I look forward to the opoportunity to return and hear more as soon as the bandwidth is restored. Bravo! - Scott

#96090 - 06/08/03 04:00 PM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
Mainer Offline

Loc: Saco, Me
I was able to hear a couple of your songs wow what a team you two make. Top notch & first class in my book.

Jerry

#96091 - 06/08/03 07:16 PM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
KN_Fan Offline

Hi Luis,
First time for me to reply to your post. You're GOOD! I take it you also play professionally??

#96092 - 06/08/03 07:18 PM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
KN_Fan Offline

Nevermind my previous message.....I answered my own question

#96093 - 06/08/03 08:29 PM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Luis,
They really sound great. You did an excellent job both playing and recording the songs. Your girlfriend has an excellent voice and quite a range.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#96094 - 06/08/03 08:44 PM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Outstanding!
DonM

#96095 - 06/09/03 07:22 AM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Luis,

Thanks for sharing your demos. And congratulations: the quality is excellent! This is a nice sample of the music that works is a tasteful portuguese party act. Moreover your choice puts in evidence the best qualities of Ketron keyboards: latin party music. You are a well trained & skilled keyboardist, and Gisela has a wonderful voice. Her voice remembers me Shirley Bassey's in certains moments (in "My Way", for example) One remark: if you could sing and make a second voice, it could add a plus to your terrific songs.

-- José.

#96096 - 06/09/03 07:33 AM Re: Please take a listen at my songs on my webpage and tell me what do you think...
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Luis

I think as Jose.
Great!!!

Chico

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online