SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#91870 - 07/26/05 09:46 AM PA1X - Songbook question
DannyUK Offline

Hi,

I was wondering, when adding a custom song to the songbook database, there's a field on the creation page that says M.transp, i was kind of hoping that by changing the value to this would start the song in a different key (which is what im looking into trying to do). But this does not happen. I like to add songs in the database that allow the keyboard to transpose when selecting each song, is this possible??

Thanks
Danny

#91871 - 07/26/05 01:20 PM Re: PA1X - Songbook question
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hi Danny,
First unlock the manual transpose in the global lock page (and save it on global setup). now you can use the manual transpose in the songbook and it works fine.

about keyboardtranspose in midifile use:

If you change the settings in global page "transpose control" unvink the message :
"transpose applies to seq 1&2" (and save it in global setup).
Now you can change the transpose of the keyboard in songplay mode without changing the song tanspose !!!!

Hope this is the information you ask.

Regards,

Notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#91872 - 07/28/05 04:32 PM Re: PA1X - Songbook question
DannyUK Offline

Thank you ever so much, that is exactly what i was looking for.

LOL, i spend more time playing and loving this keyboard more than reading up on how and where the settings are! I really must learn how to use it technically.

Thanks again
Danny

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online