SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#84719 - 02/12/05 06:19 AM Re: Love is in the air ....
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
f*i*v*e !!!!!
FIVE HOURS !!!!!!.........

#84720 - 02/12/05 07:01 AM Re: Love is in the air ....
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Don't forget to buckle up--it may be a rough ride! It's almost Valentine's Day--better take some roses with you.

Have a safe flight,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#84721 - 02/13/05 05:22 PM Re: Love is in the air ....
Uncle Dave Offline

Ahhhhhh..... I can't talk now.

#84722 - 02/13/05 06:12 PM Re: Love is in the air ....
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Are you there yet???
DonM

#84723 - 02/13/05 07:26 PM Re: Love is in the air ....
Uncle Dave Offline

There and back, my friend. There and back.
It's official ... no more redheads for your uncle. No more anything but (you gessed it) Maureen...... we had a BLAST. 24 hours of fun, fun, fun!

Can't talk now ... have to book an extra flight for THIS weekend .... I'm not waiting 2 more weeks to see her! I can't let THIS one slip away ....... it's too good.

BTW - the "Spirit of Philadelphia" dinner cruise on the Delaware River was AWESOME!!!!
Great atmosphere, great food, unlimited champagne, wine and open bar, live Vegas style entertainment and DJ dance music ... with PLENTY of Sloooooooo dances for all the couple celebrating St. Valentine's Day...like us - plus 1/2 doz red roses with glass vase, 2 souvaneer drink glasses and a terrific photo on the gangplank. It was like a "Love Boat" cruise ... but it was only a three hour tour.....a three hour tour.(cue music, little buddy)

UD was hit (big time) by cupid's arrow yesterday ....... Expect some changes soon...

#84724 - 02/14/05 05:24 AM Re: Love is in the air ....
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ah Yes! The lad has been smitten by the Love Bug again.

Ain't Love Grand,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#84725 - 02/14/05 05:25 AM Re: Love is in the air ....
Uncle Dave Offline

You said a mouthful Gar ........
Things will be different around here real soon. This place needs woman's touch ..... (oops! I said too much!)

#84726 - 02/14/05 06:06 AM Re: Love is in the air ....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
You said a mouthful Gar ........
Things will be different around here real soon. This place needs woman's touch ..... (oops! I said too much!)

to paraphrase England Dan and John Ford Coley's "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight" ... cue music ... "I think he's talkin' about movin' in ... " ...

t.

#84727 - 02/14/05 08:20 AM Re: Love is in the air ....
Uncle Dave Offline

Yeah, you know all that sunshine in Florida isn't good for a woman's fair complexion. Maureen really needs the gentle grace of the changes of the seasons to fully appreciate the beauty of nature and the wonder of a Philadelphia fall.

She and her son are flyin' up this weekend so I can meet ( again, after 20 years!! )her Mom and sisters, and then on Sunday .. my kids will come over to "meet the f*ckers" at my house for dinner.

After that ... who knows? Lots of cell phone minutes ( we each changed our plans to include 2000 peak minutes ), lots of weekend jets until we can't stand it anymore. Then I guess I'll have to think about a more permanent solution, huh?

"Movin' in" or "shackin' up" is not an option. That's not a lesson I'd want to teach my kids. This will require some careful planing and gentle tweaking to see if all the pieces can fit together.
The part that needs finesse is how we affect the lives of the kids..... we'll have 6 between us if (when?) anything significant happens.

I smell smoke .... is that my brain working OT?

#84728 - 02/14/05 10:43 AM Re: Love is in the air ....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
"Movin' in" or "shackin' up" is not an option. That's not a lesson I'd want to teach my kids.

Leave it to UD to set a good example ....
t.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online