SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#83775 - 05/01/05 09:58 PM What would you do different...
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
What would you do different if you could turn back the clock say 15 years or so....if you could change anything, what would it be and what effect do you think it would have on you now.....Like me....I would have learned to play the piano or K/B years ago...
I would have saved myself a lot of stress over the years and I would have been an accomplished K/B player today, which is my dream now.....
Tony

#83776 - 05/02/05 04:25 AM Re: What would you do different...
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Good morning, Tony!

Doing all the same things again? Wow, I was happy to survive until today.
Playing the same things again? Nope, there's no way.

If I have very much luck I won't live any longer than about 20 years. I don't like the look of this place called 'Gaia'. I don't like the feeling of life realizing that I'm growing older and older. In my mind I'm a young boy but my body will be down more and more. I would be glad if I could let this all behind me...forever...

LIVE IS A PAIN AND A BURDEN!!!

...but nevertheless I love it...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 05-02-2005).]

#83777 - 05/02/05 05:23 AM Re: What would you do different...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I probably wouldn't have done anything differently--even if the clock were turned back 20 years. About the only thing I can think I should have done was move somewhere warmer--damned I hate winter!

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#83778 - 05/02/05 06:16 AM Re: What would you do different...
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
if the clock were turned back 20 years. About the only thing I can think I should have done was move somewhere warmer--damned I hate winter!

Gary[/B]

Problem is finding somewhere in the middle, the heat effects me worse than the cold.

You can keep adding more coats etc, but you can only take so much off.......

Can you imagine a almost 70 loungelyzard nude on the streets in florida,,(I'd be arrested for unlawful disposal of the human body).

Maybe your cold because those Maryland Palatial Manshions are just plain drafty. Why not buy one of those 2Xwide mow-bile homes say down by Hav D'degrace They're warm, and you could throw a take the wheels off the house and stack'em on the roof/Jam party for all the Zoners.....

As for turning back time, I think I probably would have had the salad and not the Steak and potatoes.......Pose

[This message has been edited by loungelyzard (edited 05-02-2005).]

#83779 - 05/03/05 08:21 AM Re: What would you do different...
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
If I could change one thing from the past 15-20 yrs it would be how I handled my oldest son. For some reason, things got turned around about 10 years ago and I don't quite know what, but I would definitely keep a keener eye on things a second time around.

#83780 - 05/03/05 08:31 AM Re: What would you do different...
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
If I could change one thing from the past 15-20 yrs it would be how I handled my oldest son. For some reason, things got turned around about 10 years ago and I don't quite know what, but I would definitely keep a keener eye on things a second time around.

How old is your son and what is he doing that makes you feel this way and one more question....did you spend any time with him when he was younger?????

#83781 - 05/03/05 08:47 AM Re: What would you do different...
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by loungelyzard:
Problem is finding somewhere in the middle, the heat effects me worse than the cold.

You can keep adding more coats etc, but you can only take so much off.......

Can you imagine a almost 70 loungelyzard nude on the streets in florida,,(I'd be arrested for unlawful disposal of the human body).

Maybe your cold because those Maryland Palatial Manshions are just plain drafty. Why not buy one of those 2Xwide mow-bile homes say down by Hav D'degrace They're warm, and you could throw a take the wheels off the house and stack'em on the roof/Jam party for all the Zoners.....

As for turning back time, I think I probably would have had the salad and not the Steak and potatoes.......Pose

[This message has been edited by loungelyzard (edited 05-02-2005).]

Hey LoungeLyzard....Just think, you and Gary can come down and just soak in the beautiful
blue-green cool waters of this Mexican Jewel
of an island with cool tropical winds blowing
across large coconut palm trees and thatched
roof buildings with hammocks swaying watching
bikini clad sexy women frolicking on the beach while you are sucking on a pina colada
with some 70 year old nude overweight tired
LoungeLyzard in persuit of the bikini babes
passes before your eyes...OMG....to much RUM.
hehehe...Tony Rome

#83782 - 05/03/05 09:42 AM Re: What would you do different...
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Tony:
Sure sounds like it would be a hoot, would be a thrill to meet up with all the Zoners down there. But if I came my wife (of Ch'erman decent) would have me on a chain and wearing blinders. Do they have a place to park the motor home on that Island?...Pose

#83783 - 05/03/05 10:14 AM Re: What would you do different...
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by loungelyzard:
Tony:
Sure sounds like it would be a hoot, would be a thrill to meet up with all the Zoners down there. But if I came my wife (of Ch'erman decent) would have me on a chain and wearing blinders. Do they have a place to park the motor home on that Island?...Pose

Pose....there is no offical motor home site on the island, however, thw motor home is self contained is it not....so hell, you can park it in front of my house as long as you want.....SEE YOU SOON....With your Ch'erman wife of course....can she make struddle and sourbratten...did I spell them correctly???

#83784 - 05/03/05 10:52 AM Re: What would you do different...
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Rome:
...struddle and sourbratten...did I spell them correctly???

Hmm, if I close one eye then it will fit...
If you really meant Strudel und Sauerbraten then it was nearly correct spelled...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online