SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#83535 - 03/28/05 06:05 AM Basketball - Go MSU
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Living in Michigan and being a Detroit Lions fan could give a person depression and cause him to be suicidal. Thankfully we have basketball. The Pistons have had their share of championships and so have MSU and the U of M.

Two teams in the final four and both from the Big 10. This just goes to show how tough the big 10 conference is in basketball.

I've always thought the big 10 has been a little overrated in football. In basketball however the big 10 is right there with the best.

Go MSU!

Tom

Tom

#83536 - 03/28/05 06:15 AM Re: Basketball - Go MSU
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Go Spartans!

#83537 - 03/28/05 08:50 AM Re: Basketball - Go MSU
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
The games this year[play offs], have been the best, over the last twenty years,,evenly matched teams and no sure team to win it all.

My pick in the begining[like most people] was Illinois, my dark horse was Syracuse[they really turned out to be a dark horse], and my heart wanted my team Villanova,apparently the ref didn't want them to win..
MS, has an excellent chance to win it..but they have to maintain the same level of play the last two games..

#83538 - 04/03/05 07:21 AM Re: Basketball - Go MSU
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Oops! You can't win anything that way. 33% from the floor is an indication that field goal shooting went way south in this game.

Thanks for a good ride, Spartans. Now it's GO Illini!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online