SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#82869 - 05/24/05 12:10 PM Re: Fishing is still good...
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
...It's a damned shame what people worldwide have done to our environment in the name of progress...

Yes! 100%!!! Yes!!!

Our mother nature is holy! Unfortunality the most of us have forgotten!!!

#82870 - 05/24/05 01:52 PM Re: Fishing is still good...
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Gary,
I don't even have my license yet this year. I've been busy. I just ordered a new Yanagisawa Tenor Sax and a P Mauriat Tenor Sax.
The guys on the Sax Forum really bragged about these two horns. They cost a little bit more than the PSR3000 and these guys are comparing them to the $5000 and $6000 Selmers Saxes.

I think I'll go to the store for a license and go fishing tomorrow after seeing you in this picture. If I want to catch something that big, I'll have to go to Lake Powell or back to New Orleans.

Man after looking at you and Donny lately I'm gonna have to buy that Southbeach Diet Book. I mean you guys are skinner than me now and ya'll used to be fat. Let me repeat that! Ya'll was fat!

Maybe you guy's have more will power than myself and others. You're both to be commended. Way to go.

#82871 - 05/24/05 06:32 PM Re: Fishing is still good...
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Gary, it is a shame when something like that happens. It's an even bigger shame when it happens to a good trout stream. We still have a few good trout creeks up here in Michigan. I hope the newer environmental laws will keep them that way.

Tom

Tom

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online