SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#80614 - 05/01/05 09:13 AM Cozumel Mexico Jam....
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Been thinking and talking about doing a jam
down in Cozumel Mexico south of the boarder
it could be a great event with a lot of great music and guests and fun as well as a great vacation....is there any interest from
you folks, this would be a great get-together for the membership to interact and share music and ideas as well as a few "Green Banana Margaritas" as Gary likes to drink ....think about it, kick it around and I will try to get info to put a package together for good rates...any interest and feedback would be great.....
Tony Rome

#80615 - 05/01/05 09:16 AM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
It sounds like a good idea!!!

Unfortunality I don't see a chance of a flight to Mexico in the next 10 years...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#80616 - 05/01/05 09:19 AM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I'd love to do it, schedule permitting.
Eddie

#80617 - 05/01/05 09:36 AM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff:
It sounds like a good idea!!!

Unfortunality I don't see a chance of a flight to Mexico in the next 10 years...

Sheriff....A flight to Mexico should be easy
but I'm not sure what the problem is...we have a lot of visiters that come here from Germany..as a matter of fact, some of the dive shops here in Cozumel have German speaking dive instructors because we have that many German tourists...please explain...

Eddie....I'm thinking maybe in the off season down here for getting better rates...
Sept....Oct.....what do you think????

#80618 - 05/01/05 09:42 AM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
btweengigs Offline

September is still off-season here and work is scarce...October gets a little busier. But either is better than November on.

I guess we have similar high seasons.

Eddie

#80619 - 05/01/05 10:12 AM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Rome:
Sheriff....A flight to Mexico should be easy but I'm not sure what the problem is...we have a lot of visiters that come here from Germany...

Well, Tony, I would really like to come but at the moment (I hope only at the moment) my pockets are rather empty. Maybe one of the next years it will be better? I don't know...

I've reached my lowest economic situation since I'm making studio music only. I hope that my actual recording will give me back some money of that what I've invested (but the chance is really low). I'm hard to myself and work as much as I can. But once a time the flowers will blossom. I'm strongly believing in that...and you should do so too...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 05-01-2005).]

#80620 - 05/01/05 03:24 PM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by btweengigs:
September is still off-season here and work is scarce...October gets a little busier. But either is better than November on.

I guess we have similar high seasons.

Eddie

Eddie....Isn't Stuart close to Ft Meyers...
do you do anything else beides music????

#80621 - 05/01/05 03:27 PM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff:
Quote:
[b]Sheriff....A flight to Mexico should be easy but I'm not sure what the problem is...we have a lot of visiters that come here from Germany...

Well, Tony, I would really like to come but at the moment (I hope only at the moment) my pockets are rather empty. Maybe one of the next years it will be better? I don't know...

I've reached my lowest economic situation since I'm making studio music only. I hope that my actual recording will give me back some money of that what I've invested (but the chance is really low). I'm hard to myself and work as much as I can. But once a time the flowers will blossom. I'm strongly believing in that...and you should do so too...

[/B]

Sheriff.....I certainly hope that you are able to recoup your investment quickly....I
wish you good luck.....
Tony

#80622 - 05/01/05 03:39 PM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
btweengigs Offline

Quote:
Eddie....Isn't Stuart close to Ft Meyers...
do you do anything else beides music????

Tony,
Ft Myers is on the west coast. I am on the east. Music has been part of my occupational mix all my life...but became my main livlihood when, in my early 50s, I retired from a career in advertising.
Eddie

#80623 - 05/01/05 03:49 PM Re: Cozumel Mexico Jam....
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by btweengigs:
Tony,
Ft Myers is on the west coast. I am on the east. Music has been part of my occupational mix all my life...but became my main livlihood when, in my early 50s, I retired from a career in advertising.
Eddie

I'm sorry, I thought that Stuart was near Ft Meyers....you sound about my age....I sang in the Diplomat in Hollendale, the Sans Susi,
the Caroline Hotel with George Jessel and I believe it was the Castaways...man that was
a lifetime ago....where do you play now...
wouldn't it be nice to turn back the clock
just a little bit...mmmmm, this may be a new topic to see just what you would do different if the clock were turned back say
10-15 years or so.....
Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online