SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#80378 - 03/14/05 07:33 PM U F O's and all the press attention
lowfrequencyoscillator Offline

Loc: atlanta , Georgia , USA
Do people really think they exist ? I'm not a professional scientist but I do have a basic understanding in the enormous power costs to get here from another system . Air , food , water , fuel , and of course how they got here ? If anyone has ever seen these crafts , do they think about how they travelled such a long distance ? When they hover over you and they make no sound , what kind of power could do such a thing . When you see one of our jets that can hover , or a helocopter you can hear them expending fuel and using a great deal of force to keep flying .
Perhaps someone like that does not view gravity as an obstacle . Perhaps these visiters don't travel through normal space , so the speed of light is no longer an obstacle and distance is not a problem .
It's true that 2+2 is the same there as it is here , but beyond that their thinking is vastly different .
If you asked it about God , and it said who or what is that ? After you explained , what if it said we have never believed in such things or had their own religions that they replaced with science . What would that mean for our belief system ?

#80379 - 03/15/05 04:32 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I don't know about all that, but can anyone help me get the cap off of my aspirin bottle?

Seriously, there is no such thing as UFO's so don't bother yourself about it. Why the heck would they stroll around our planet with their parking lights on anyway?

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#80380 - 03/15/05 04:33 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
Seriously, there is no such thing as UFO's so don't bother yourself about it. Why the heck would they stroll around our planet with their parking lights on anyway?

...well, to show off their new flying saucer, for instance...

#80381 - 03/15/05 11:34 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
nardoni2002 Offline

Loc: malaga, spain
whether its true or false,it certainly makes interesting reading,as with crop circles (genuine?)etc,etc, it,s nice to see the scientists disprove if they can,lets face it there are a lot of unexplained puzzles,mike

#80382 - 03/15/05 05:47 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Wow .... now I remember why I'm not crazy about bars in the first place.

#80383 - 03/15/05 07:43 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
I guess it's time to open a can of worms.
If we are the only example of intellegent life in the universe....
..then the universe, is in sad shape.
Okay..I've said my piece...I'm going back to bed. "cough!"

------------------
...shboom

#80384 - 03/16/05 02:20 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
FreeStyle Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Guess what'll happen if NASA's Pathfinder/Spirit/Freedom in MARS captured something waving back at its cameras.....omigosh!

#80385 - 03/16/05 05:01 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Man, imagine the talk if there was REAL booze served here !

#80386 - 03/16/05 07:18 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
I didn't wanna tell you my great secret but now I see that you were enough clarified for the truth:

I am an E.T.!!!!

I came down with flight X-5534-alpha before it smashed down in Rooswell in 1954. I fortunality aborted here in Germany about two hours before the terrible thing happened. I was in mourning for a long time. Every year I'm laying down a chaplet for my deceased comrades...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 03-16-2005).]

#80387 - 03/16/05 10:48 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
lowfrequencyoscillator Offline

Loc: atlanta , Georgia , USA
Well Dave , if they do booze it will be better than our's , so bring it on !
I do agree that life is not unique to just the Earth . That is just plain arrogant , and it puts human life on a pedistal that we do not deserve . The fact is though we don't know what's out there and we don't know yet all the possibilites that await us .
As far as what would bring someone here to watch us , perhaps it was when we first tested the atom bomb . Perhaps such an explosion has more impact in ways we don't understand , rather than just blowing shit up . It all happened after that anyway , these beings just saw us split the atom .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online