SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#80388 - 03/16/05 12:49 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Well I think it's completely foolish for us to say we're the only ones. I think that just goes to show how ignorant we as a people can be.

How can we say it doesn't exist? Space is HUGE, and on the timeline we've only begun to explore what's out there. There are things out there that we've never seen (like the recent discovery of a new planet..... We can't physically see it, but by the math it's there.

I don't buy into 99.99% of the stories out there, but there are some that cannot be ignored. I don't buy into the little green people abducting everyone and impregnating women with their little alien babies, but there is a lot of hard evidence that cannot be explained either. Peter Jenning did a special a few weeks ago on UFO's. It was pretty good too.

Here's something to think about. Lets say the government released a story saying that ET has landed and it was all covered up over the years due to "national security" imagine how this nation and other nations would react. Just imagine how some religious extremists would act as well. I know there are a lot of people out there who are devoted to their religion and believe that God created man and woman and that's it. I think socially it would be absolutely nuts.

Are they visiting? I don't know..., never had the pleasure of taking a ride with them. All I got to say is if they are out there and visit us frequently I hope we stay on their good side Because if they have, their techology is YEARS ahead of ours. Hell we haven't even been back to the moon, and we did that over 30 years ago. They still talk about how hard that would be to do even with today's technology.

If ET stops by my door, I'm handing him a beer and a cigar

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 03-16-2005).]

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 03-16-2005).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#80389 - 03/16/05 01:13 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
...If ET stops by my door, I'm handing him a beer and a cigar

Thanx for inviting me, terrastrian! But my favor drink is vine and I would prefer smoking a joint...
Hey guys, you can't imagine how long those travels can last!!!

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 03-16-2005).]

#80390 - 03/16/05 04:41 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Sheriff Offline

Okay, no jokes about this thematic anymore! Sorry, but I couldn't overcome the temptation!

Quote:
Originally posted by lowfrequencyoscillator:
Do people really think they exist ? I'm not a professional scientist but I do have a basic understanding in the enormous power costs to get here from another system . Air , food , water , fuel , and of course how they got here ? If anyone has ever seen these crafts , do they think about how they travelled such a long distance ?

What the scientists say are the facts of what we know and what we will reach in the next time. But I guess their knowlegde about universe is much less than one percent.
There are endless posibilities in and with the universe. So many (near endless) things were needed to create an intelligent life form like the human being. Our minds create an endless count of ideas and dreams. And at the end we always make our dreams come true.
This means that we'll might be able to travel between space and time - somewhere in time. But at this moment I'm not able to explain how it will work - but the key is the abyss. That's all I know about distances and how to conquer.
The source of the energy could be a fusion power plant and the engine could affect the gravitation inside and outside the spaceship (or which else it would be). The life system could be a perfect recycling system.
Whatever you can imagine - these barriers have to be overcome at first - that's all. I have no doubts about reaching this point by scientists somewhere in time...

Quote:
If you asked it about God , and it said who or what is that ? After you explained , what if it said we have never believed in such things or had their own religions that they replaced with science . What would that mean for our belief system ?

I don't guess that this would be a problem. The more we learned about the truth behind it all the more we lost the believe in religion (not in God itself!). But there must be a universal mind (or anything like that) who had started this program called UNIVERSE V1.0 ...

EDIT: There ARE other life forms anywhere out there. It's only a question of the relatively chance...
------------------
Sheriff ;-)

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 03-16-2005).]

#80391 - 03/16/05 05:08 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
lowfrequencyoscillator Offline

Loc: atlanta , Georgia , USA
I agree that the possiblities are endless . Stephen Hawkins believes that Warp Drive is possible , the big problem , power source . He said that we would have to generate the power of the sun during it's lifetime every second .
There is excelleration , if you jumped to just a fraction of the speed of light , you would be thrown against the back of the ship and squashed to a bloody spot . You need a dampning field for this .
Maybe they don't even travel through normal space .

#80392 - 03/16/05 06:10 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Sheriff Offline

Quote:
I agree that the possiblities are endless . Stephen Hawkins believes that Warp Drive is possible , the big problem , power source . He said that we would have to generate the power of the sun during it's lifetime every second .

Well, you know science fiction? There you can read what people vitually create in their minds. Those pictures we see are like beacons in our future sight. All we have to do is going this way step by step. I'm sure that any kind of technology will shoot those and any other troubles. Not now but somewhere in time when the time is right for us to quest the universe. Maybe our children or our children's children...
It's our turn to make the first step on this way and this means:

STOP HATE AND VIOLENCE
BREAK DOWN THE WALLS
LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE
GIVE UP BUSINESS AND MONEY
HELP EACH OTHER
TRUST IN ARTS, PHILOSOPHIE AND SCIENTIFIC

...forever...

Quote:
There is excelleration , if you jumped to just a fraction of the speed of light , you would be thrown against the back of the ship and squashed to a bloody spot . You need a dampning field for this .

There are a lot of problems to surmount - maybe more than we can imagine at this point. Another point for example is the time shift while traveling in light speed (Einstein's relativity theory). If you would take a flight in light speed around the earth then after landing you would notice that no friend of yours would have survived.
But indeed we will really shoot this trouble somewhere in time...

Oh, by the way, am I the only one who is thinking that I'm writing the same things again and again?

Quote:
Maybe they don't even travel through normal space .

Maybe, maybe not, ... why don't we ask'em when they come in here?

------------------
Sheriff ;-)

#80393 - 03/17/05 07:20 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Einstein's thoery of E=MC2 pretty much means that if you somehow got to the speed of light then your mass would become infinite and you would become light or energy. Besides, how the heck you are supposed to see where you're going if you are moving at the same speed as light?

I've seen a UFO... that is, I saw something one evening that was flying at such incredible speeds that it couldn't be explained. Jets in the sky looked like they were crawling in comparison. And I've seen plenty of meteors in my day as well as satellites, the ISS and space shuttle flying in tandem, etc. and it wasn't any of those. Space is just too big to traverse so I'm more inclined to find another answer instead of "visitors from another planet"... that's just a cop-out. And the fact that our own government and many others seem so unconcerned - if there were aliens flying around we'd be doing a lot more than just trying to cover it up. Once you stop thinking about aliens, UFO's get a lot more curious.

#80394 - 03/18/05 04:45 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Anyone who has ever been on death's doorstep knows that anything and everything is possible with God. Life is a miracle, intelligent life (ala humans) is spectacular. Who's to say we are the only ones, or one of millions of other miracles in the galaxies. In either case what we are is special and unique.

#80395 - 03/26/05 09:58 PM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
flatfoot Offline

Loc: sacramento CA

There is no question that unidentified flying objects exist. I saw one tonight. It was moving in the sky, so it was flying. I saw it so it was an object. I didnt know what it was , so it was unidentified.

However, just because I couln't figure it out does not mean that aliens were responsible. So far there is no evidence of life on other planets. None. Zero. Zip. Nunca.

Douglas Wolfe

#80396 - 03/27/05 05:51 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
Sheriff Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by flatfoot:
...However, just because I couln't figure it out does not mean that aliens were responsible. So far there is no evidence of life on other planets. None. Zero. Zip. Nunca...

Yes! But it exists an evidence of life on other planets. There are small beings for example on Mars - microbes!!! This is a base form of life. Is there anyone who is interested in what will come out of it?

------------------
Sheriff ;-)

#80397 - 03/27/05 08:32 AM Re: U F O's and all the press attention
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
[QUOTE]

Besides, how the heck you are supposed to see where you're going if you are moving at the same speed as light?

DaaaHHHH: Go at night.........Pose

------------------
Support the arts
FEED a Musician
Cheers....Pose

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online