SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#75948 - 08/02/05 10:45 PM Wanted: Hammond Module
Lisztman Offline

Hello all, i have recently fallen in love with the sound of hammond organs, and i am wondering if any of you fine people would like to sell one to me.
just post what you have, and what you would like to sell it for.
thanks.
Lisztman

#75949 - 08/03/05 05:14 AM Re: Wanted: Hammond Module
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I have a new Roland VK8M Organ Module for sale. I has been gigged with and has some scratches on the side panels, but the unit is in PERFECT working order and sounds awesome. I am also including custom patches which were purchased from a 3rd party which adds some punch and Classic Hammond settings to the Registrations.

The Roland VK-8M Organ Sound Module puts Roland's acclaimed Virtual ToneWheel organ sound in a convenient desktop unit with nine harmonic bars and retro-style wood panels. COSM Amplifier and Rotary Speaker Modeling further complement these authentic sounds, while an audio input and Active Expression feature let players fade in an external tone with a pedal. The VK-8M makes adding distinctive organ sounds to any setup easy.

I paid $899.00 for it and I'm looking for $750.00 or best offer. Send Email to kbrkr@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#75950 - 08/03/05 05:28 AM Re: Wanted: Hammond Module
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
The VK8M is a great instrument..
You may also want to consider Native Instruments B4 software organ..The sound is excellent, but you need a computer with modest specs for full potential...not much, 300 clock speed will work..I use B4 with an old CTX 200 speed[although N.I. reccomends mor power].

If you are using the organ sounds at home or use a laptop..this is the way to go..

There are other bargain modules out there, but none will be better than the VK or B4..

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 08-03-2005).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online