Roland Fantom X7 – 76 key sampling/workstation for sale ($1,900.00, or best offer) or trade for Korg Triton Extreme (61 or 76 key)
The condition of this keyboard is near perfect, only left the studio a few times always in a well protected case. I have all software, manuals etc…Would prefer to trade or sell near the Cleveland area in order to not have to ship. I will consider driving to deliver or arrange other possible delivery options.

Roland XP 30 – Expanded synth in excellent condition for sale ($400.00 or best offer)or trade for the following. Korg X3, X2, N356, Korg wavstation. Or any reasonable offer. I don’t use this very much and would like to replace it with something that can possibly open up my sonic pallet.

Korg TR rack module – This is the expanded version of the now classic Korg Trinity. Will sell for $300.00 or trade for other modules or keyboards, drop me a line with an offer and we’ll see what we can work out.

As mentioned above would prefer to deal in or near Cleveland area but am willing to consider all shipping and or offers.