I have a 1 year old Korg Triton Extreme 76 Key keyboard for sale. It comes with the 6-voice Z1-based MOSS synth board for Triton. Add the edgy sounds only available with legendary Korg technology. It also comes with added ram and a HOLLOWSUN CD chock full of patches, Arps, and Samples. I just noticed there is a very small crack in the plastic on one of the end caps, but the board is flawless otherwise.

The aggressive TRITON Extreme is bursting at the seams with more of everything that has made the TRITON family the workstation of choice for tens of thousands of performers, producers and musicians the world over. Tricked out with vacuum tube processing, USB audio CD burning and data sharing, CompactFlash data storage, digital I/O and stuffed with sounds, its everything TRITON taken to the Extreme.

I paid $475 for the MOSS, $2499.00 for the keyboard. I'll sell both for $2500.00. I'll also throw in a Korg Case for an extra $50.00!! I'll put this on Ebay if there are no responses here. I prefer PayPal for payment. Email me at kbrkr@hotmail.com

Thanks
Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps