SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74334 - 10/23/01 02:31 PM styles for PSR 620?
Anonymous
Unregistered

First of all, I'd like to thank the people who have helped me with an earlier problem about midi formats.. I've found out that Cakewalk was perfect for the job. But I've got another question as well:

The Yamaha PSR-620 uses a whole variety of styles, but is also capable of downloading styles from a disk. Can anyone tell me where to find the best styles for free(ofcourse) ?

I hope you'll respond as quick as you did the last time, I didn't know people would use a site like this so frequent, but now I understand !! Thanks Jack

#74335 - 10/23/01 04:20 PM Re: styles for PSR 620?
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Hello............and WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will spend TOO much time on the link below. It has THOUSANDS of user and professionally made PSR styles to download. Your PSR-620 should be able to playback most PSR styles. Most PSR styles are made to be played on any PSR keyboard. The styles made for the more expensive PSR models will still play on the less expensive ones. I have downloaded tons of these files and have been very pleased. I use a computer program called PSR Performer which lets me play any PSR file on my computer... that way I can easily preview a bunch of downloaded files and only transfer to floppy (or send direct thru MIDI cable) the files I like. Enjoy.....
http://home7.inet.tele.dk/js/musik/740pages/link7405.htm

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online