SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73824 - 01/27/00 07:39 PM I am willing to PAY!
d r e d Offline

Loc: Bryan, TX
Hey, guys...

I am currently looking for a good deal on YAMAHA Clavinova digital pianos, preferably models CVP 92, CVP 94, CVP 96, or CVP 98. I am willing to pay a less than $4,000, even though I have trouble imagining that someone would want to sell his CVP 98 for cheaper price that he paid for it

Ilya Y. 'dred' Rostovtsev

------------------

_____
/ /
__/ __/
/_/re/_/
/_/re/_/

#73825 - 01/28/00 08:17 PM Re: I am willing to PAY!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
What's the little graphic symbol mean at the bottom of your post?

------------------
Uncle Dave

#73826 - 01/28/00 08:35 PM Re: I am willing to PAY!
d r e d Offline

Loc: Bryan, TX
My sign is supposed to look differently, it is saying dred, but written with those "/" signs... I just thought it would be cool to include it... Actually, if you are asking, go to my mp3.com website, and check out my music, then!
http://www.mp3.com/ilyarostovtsev/

I appreciate it even if you would just go there, and look at it... Thanks for being friendly, pal!
_____
/ /
__/ __/
/_/re/_/

(It probably will look wrong anyway!)

[This message has been edited by d r e d (edited 01-28-2000).]
/_/re/_/

#73827 - 02/03/00 03:10 AM Re: I am willing to PAY!
pbossink Offline

Loc: Tubbergen, Netherlands
A P-100, P-150 or P-200 are real good piano's. The price of one is about $2000

#73828 - 02/11/00 10:00 PM Re: I am willing to PAY!
Matic Offline

Loc: Pace, Fl. USA
Ok, I want to give my take on the Clavinova. I used one here in school as an acompaniment to my trombone solos. Well, I have actually used two of these and I think the piano is about the only decent sound on the whole board. I played with the strings and percussion and I just was unimpressed. The smaller clavinova model with the few sounds is good enough if you don't need all the sounds. I'm not sure if the fancy model I played has a sequencer, I doubt it though. I just don't think they're great. I guess my Trinity has spoiled me (at less than $2000). I have a friend that wants one, but that's all we have here in school, so I guess that's all he knows about. Have you tried the Korg N1? It's a nice board at $1500. Although I can't complain, I must admit I do like the Yamaha piano action, just like a grand. Oh yeah, we have one of those here, complete with Disklavier to record to.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online