SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73121 - 04/08/01 09:42 AM Calling all 9000pro singers !!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Hi gang - I need help. I am learning to love this 9000pro, but I need a vocal problem solved if it's going to stay in my line up. I can't seem to find a way to make the harmonies sustain while triggering from the RIGHT hand. I don't want to use the left hand method..... so, am I stuck? I really need this feature to work, or else I will have to keep bringing my Digitech vocalist. Any hidden pages that deal with the harmonizer ? I've looked, but haven't seen a way to do it yet. With all the comprehensive editing that's possible on this unit - I really expect that I'm just missing something. Tell me what I'm missing, please!
(a cry for help from Uncle davie )
I'll post more tonight after the gig. So far - I like it alot..... time will tell if it goes on the road with me, or stays at home in the studio. Either way - I think it's a keeper. It sounds and feels TOO good to part with.

#73122 - 04/08/01 07:38 PM Re: Calling all 9000pro singers !!
Richard Peck Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ USA
Hi Uncle Dave,
I too am missing my Vocalist. It seems easier to use than the 9000Pro. In fairness I'm struggling to find out how to set up the new board.

To answer your question I think you'll find the harmony will not drop out if you set the mode in the MIC setup to auto. It seemed to work for me. Please let me know if that does the trick. If it doesn't email me and I'll call you and share the other settings I'm using.

If you know of a PSR-9000Pro book for dummies I sure could use one. I'm here in Tucson and don't know anyone around to share the learing experience with.

Good Luck!

Richard

#73123 - 04/08/01 08:27 PM Re: Calling all 9000pro singers !!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Richard,
Are you SURE you're using the "right hand" to trigger the chords? AUTO mode does not seem to do it on mine. Any other suggestions?

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online