SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#69787 - 01/09/10 03:11 AM Here's to Bobop
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I am taking liberties here. I am posting a message that Bebop posted on another forum. I do believe I have never thought about this forum without remembering Bebop/Bill and the joy he brought to many of us, he added to our love of the Technics keyboard and to the enjoyment of playing music. I feel should be recognized. IMHO

Bobop's post
Today is the last day of the 10th year I have been a member of the synthZone. this is post 3441 for me so I have become a lot quieter in recent years.
It has been a good ride and I have enjoyed all of you folks during these years. I have also learned a lot from just about all of you too
Thanks for sharing.
thanks to Nigel.
have a great year this year,
Best to all,
Bebop

#69788 - 01/09/10 04:43 AM Re: Here's to Bobop
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
A nice thought, John. Like many of you, Bill and I corresponded for years, and still do. He has been a good helpful friend.

#69789 - 01/09/10 04:58 AM Re: Here's to Bobop
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#69790 - 01/11/10 04:55 PM Re: Here's to Bobop
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
I came to this Forum as a real 'novice' wondering whether I would ever understand my keyboard enough to be able to play it and even more, as a newcomer to the PC whether I knew enough about it to be able to acquire the help I needed.

Over the years, from every single member of this Forum I have learned a great deal either directly, or, by reading replies to other topics, but the three people I owe most to are Nigel, Bebop and Alec Pagida.
and I would like to thank all three very much indeed.

However, I will always consider Bebop as 'my special friend' because apart from help with my music interests, over the years, he and his wife Jan have sent me numerous wonderous pictures of the World which have been an education in themselves. He has sent me jokes that have made me laugh out loud, some were bordering on the 'naughty' side but nonetheless funny)and emails that have brought tears to my eyes.

Yes! he will be greatly missed on this site, but I hope if he reads this message, we can still occasionally keep in touch by email.

Good luck Bebop and thank you for your friendship.

Audrey

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online