Synth Zone/Dead zone

Boy does that sound familiar. I remember trying to wake up this forum and not being very successful. My friend Bob Hendershot tried telling me to leave it as was, they were doing fine. Not to change something that has been successful. He was so very right, this is a good place and my reasons for wanting the change was because I needed something for myself. This forum is doing just fine, one day it will die like all of us but until then it is to be enjoyed as it is.

I have never stopped reading this forum, the people are nice here. I would like to say I should have never sold my KN7 but that is not the truth. For me it would have been like having two wives, I could not travel in two directions because I enjoy going into every little corner and learning and using. And that is not for everybody, there’s enough of us crazies present without adding more. To enjoy your keyboard is the bottom line, no more.

Do I miss my KN7? Yes I do, but I would not go back to it. The are features that no other keyboard manufacture has been able to duplicate one being the Sequencer. The other the big band sound.

IMHO, John C.