Topic Options
#67667 - 11/13/08 02:54 AM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Is KN7 really nsr007....?

#67668 - 11/13/08 10:09 AM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Hi Elizabeth, I really did give a lot of thought about a trip to Branson while you were in that area. Too many committments . . .

Don't think so, Roger. I do remember that at the time, he thought I might have been a little too rough with our friend. He just came on the scene too late to have a feel for some of the background.

EDIT:

Hi Norman, Just visited Garnet records. . . You switched names quickly after we last talked. Roger was right after all. Oh well! Thought you were gone forever. . . Hope you have learned by now how to use your SD card.

[This message has been edited by Bob Hendershot (edited 11-13-2008).]

#67669 - 11/13/08 05:44 PM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
kn7 Offline

Hi, Uncle Bob -

Yes I have learned how to use the SD card in a better way by your and other’s suggestion. You did come down hard on me, even after I gave a very thankful post to you and others, that your way was better than mine. Please keep in mind that the way I was filing songs worked - it just was NOT the best way. Your way was a far better way of doing things and if you remember in my post, I stated so. Anyway, let's move on. I am trying to keep the forum alive. You and others know, there have been few posts on the forum for quite sometime. My "spice" that I have been posting is to keep the juices alive. People like Rog, the "even if it was good, I wouldn't like it" won't make me lose any sleep. I’m blowing a kiss to you Rog across the pond – lighten up!

kn7

#67670 - 11/13/08 06:25 PM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Norman, or Scott, or Reed, or whatever you call yourself today, you just don't seem to get it. You can't exude caustic, pompous and unwelcome stuff and then smooth it all over with some silly quip. You are certainly not needed to keep this wonderful forum alive. Some things are like a festering sore that just won't go away. See my post at Bebop's thread.

#67671 - 11/14/08 09:44 AM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
fredyfr Offline

Loc: altea, spain
I just wish to add that although, at times it may seem there is little action here, but bear in mind that many little unexperienced KN7000 players are busy looking over dozens or hundreds of older posts. Well, I am one of those. And thankful too that all this knowledge is available to the newcomers.

------------------

#67672 - 11/14/08 09:50 AM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
fredyfr Offline

Loc: altea, spain
a short message for CASAROSA
I see that you are in Spain, which part pls?
I am on the Costa Blanca, near Benidorm.
Are you around here too?
Regards
Fredy, alias peeanoplayer

#67673 - 11/16/08 12:22 PM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
casarosa Offline

Loc: Costa Calida Spain
Hola
We are down in Costa Calida

#67674 - 11/17/08 08:55 AM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
Jim Helwig Offline

Loc: Sebring, Florida, USA
And a "Hi" to all my friends here in S-Zone. I've read this thread with some interest, and thought I'd chip in an opinion.
Different people play music for many different reasons. Some are professionals who do it for the $$...some are home enthusiasts who play for the love of playing, some love to "tinker" with settings to suit themsleves....the list could go on ad infinitum.
I would love to have the time available to me to really get to know all the little nuances of the 7000, there is much that I don't know. However, I tend to be a "player" who performs professionally. I've never had a lot of luck delving into the far recesses of a keyboard, but I haven't really felt the need to do this. For me, the 7000 does pretty much everything I need to present a decent "live" performance, and right now, that's all I need.
If and when I retire, I'll have time to really get into some of the more obscure inner workings of the 7000, but right now, time is the problem.
I would submit to kn7 that many people are very satisfied to play the 7000 "as-is" and simply because they do this doesn't mean that they are somehow "lacking" because they don't really care to learn all of the tricks etc. to it. There is an intimidation factor to be considered, given that many people prefer not to start pressing buttons etc. with the mistaken belief that somehow, they'll "screw something up" lol. Those of us who have begun to scratch the surface of the inner 7000 workings know differently, but to each his/her own. In the absense of a 3rd "Alec How-To" publication, this forum is really the only point of reference for many of us now, and hopefully, it'll be around for considerable time to come.

#67675 - 11/17/08 04:47 PM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
Bazz Woods Offline

Loc: British Isles
Sorry.
KN2600 here.Havent been on for a while.
Not that I know it all just workin away.
Cheers Barry

#67676 - 11/18/08 11:33 AM Re: Synth Zone/DEAD ZONE
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hi People,

Just as a goodbye: until Friday you can hear me playing my new keyboard on:
http://www.jukeboxforum.be/jukebox.htm

where I am at the end of the row.

------------------

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online