SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#66113 - 12/09/07 07:16 PM Christmas Songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
I have uploaded to my site 4 medleys of Christmas Songs on page 10 in the KN7000 section (The songs names are shown there also).

Also the same medleys are included in the WMA section at the bottom of the page.

Hope you like some of this Christmas Music and my best wishes to everyone for a wonderful Holiday Season.

#66114 - 12/09/07 07:25 PM Re: Christmas Songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Tried to edit the above posting but could not find the button for "edit"

wanted to add my site URL;

Larry Gosmeyer
www.lgosmeyer.com

#66115 - 12/11/07 07:21 AM Re: Christmas Songs
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
LARRY

It would be great to just hear your Christmas music....from my computer.

BUT.....

Although it is now downloaded to my computer to WINRAR, a storage program already in my computer, I have not yet figured out how to operate/open the files to listen to the music therein... I did get passed the glaring words that said before I could download your files, I first needed to BUY one of many renditions of WINRAR. All I had to do was register, choose a program, & purchase! As I knew I already had WINRAR installed, I pushed buttons till I found the page full of files already downloaded! Yours was there on top of the page.

If you, or other Zonies will tell me how to access the many files in my WINRAR program, I will be very grateful....

It would also be wonderful if you would tell me what keys each piece is played in so playing along is a possibility.....

As I am not overly excited about hours & hours of painful learning all the computer routes to actual pleasurable information, without nice clear instructions...(such as "> meaning 'go to' this place > this place...etcetera etcetera...I tend to pass on what I know would bring much joy to my soul! It is my preference to spend those hours & hours playing my own 7K & 6K & wishing I could jam it up with any & all of you wonderful people from whom I have so much to learn about my/our passion for music!

ELIZABETH....

#66116 - 12/11/07 07:29 AM Re: Christmas Songs
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
LARRY

It would be great to just hear your Christmas music....from my computer.

BUT.....

Although it is now downloaded to my computer to WINRAR, a storage program already in my computer, I have not yet figured out how to operate/open the files to listen to the music therein... I did get past the glaring words that said before I could download your files, I first needed to BUY one of many renditions of WINRAR listed on another page of instructions. All I had to do was register, choose a program, & purchase! As I knew I already had WINRAR installed, I pushed buttons till I found the page full of files already downloaded! Yours was there on top of the page.

If you, or other Zonies will tell me how to access the many files in my WINRAR program, I will be forever very grateful....

It would also be wonderful if you would tell me what keys each piece is played in so playing along is a possibility.....

As I am not overly excited about hours & hours of painful learning all the computer routes to actual pleasurable information, without nice clear instructions...(such as "> meaning 'go to' this place > this place...etcetera etcetera)...I tend to pass on what I know would bring much joy to my soul! It is my preference to spend those hours & hours playing my own 7K & 6K & wishing I could jam it up with any & all of you wonderful people from whom I have so much to learn about my/our passion for music!

I just figured out how to "edit" these posts! Just go back (<) to the page on which you wrote your message! That is what I did to get here! (Tried to put a couple of smileys here...but that did not work!)

ELIZABETH....

#66117 - 12/11/07 04:27 PM Re: Christmas Songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Two things come to mind.

If you downloaded the KN7000 version of the songs (a zip file) you could not play this throuhg your compuer. You would need to unzip this file to a floppy and then play the songs through your KN7000.

However if you just want to listen to the songs you can clck on any of the WMA version files at the bottom of the page (page 10) and your computer will play the songs using Windows Media Player.

#66118 - 12/11/07 05:04 PM Re: Christmas Songs
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Thanks for the great music, Larry. They sound so much better at the KN7000 than using the tiny speakers of my computer. I've added them to my SD card of Christmas music. Wonderful arrangements as usual.

#66119 - 12/11/07 11:11 PM Re: Christmas Songs
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Sorry about the ability to edit having gone away. Because there were a few people on the General Arranger Forum who were posting some comments that they shouldn't have and then were going back and editing them out I had to remove editing temporarily to make them be more careful about what they were posting on the forums.

It may return again at some time in the future when I think I can trust all members not to say things they shouldn't. And it certainly wasn't because of anyone here on the Technics Forum but I can't control it on a forum by forum basis unfortunately.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online