SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#61579 - 08/17/00 03:35 PM Where is everybody?
Fran Durham Offline

Loc: Sebastian, Florida
It looks like most of the Technics action is or the Technics Forum. For those of you who have not visited Bob Hendershots new page, Sheet Music downloads, take a look. The web address is listed in a previous message by him on this page.

With a little support this could be a great place to find that missing song you have been looking for.

wish you luck Bob......Fran in Florida

#61580 - 08/20/00 08:05 PM Re: Where is everybody?
Mike Daniell Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Fran,

I agree - Bob Hendershot's site is a great resource. I get frustrated looking for keyboard music at our local music stores. I refuse to use music that looks like it's published for two-year-olds, or for people who want to read it from the other side of the room. The music I have downloaded from Bob's site (together with the Lime software) provide good sheet music. The Lime software seems powerful, although the lack of online help is frustrating.

Regards,
Mike (in Australia)

#61581 - 08/21/00 05:56 PM Re: Where is everybody?
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
You are right about the on line help, Mike. Lime comes with an extensive written manual of 147 pages that can be printed or viewed with Adobe Acrobat. But there are no help screens available. Lime is still being developed by a very small staff at the University Of Illinois. Although Lime is a very powerful notation program, it does miss some things that would be desirable. BUT, you sure can't beat the price. . .

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online