SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#61136 - 03/22/05 12:44 PM New Songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
I have just uploaded another KN7000 arrangement as "Single 1 vol 35" on page 7 of the KN7000 section of my site.

I have also added a "Compressed WMA Section" at the bottom of the page.

I have put 3 songs in that section.

One corresponding to the current KN7 arrangement and two other previously posted KN7 arrangements.

I do not have enough space on the server to put all the compressed versions of my KN7 arrangements however, in this way eventually, those who are interested can play and or download all my arrangements in the compressed WMA version.

While you are playing these songs on your computer you can (with Win Media Version 10) also download it into your computer to play on your home equipment. In version 10 you can do this by:
Click on upper right "small triangle"
Click on "File"
Click on "Save As"
Browse to your selected folder.

Many thanks to Bill Norrie and Bob Hendershot for giving me the step by step instructions as to how to accomplish this objective.

I hope it all comes out OK.

Let me know if you like this approach.

Thanks,

Larry Gosmeyer
www.lgosmeyer.com

[This message has been edited by larry gosmeyer (edited 03-22-2005).]

#61137 - 03/22/05 04:52 PM Re: New Songs
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Works fine, Larry. For folks without later versions of the media player, the WMA song file can also be downloaded directly, by right clicking on the WMA song name at Larry's web site and selecting "Save Target As", then select the location for the download to be saved.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online