SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60879 - 01/03/03 03:35 PM Good Reading???
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
I have printed out all 48 pages of the SD Jukebox instructions and found interesting features, such as,
“Data is encrypted onto your hard drive and cannot be moved/copied to other folders, drives or other computers”.
And…. “ it may not run properly if the SD Card is connected through a USB Hub or, USB extension”
And, and, “A track recorded to the PC can only be checked out to an SD card a maximum of 3 times”.
Also it does not “like” Windows Explorer.

I have only skimmed through it!!!

May have no real significance, copyright probably comes into it somewhere, but!!!!!!!!food for thought. Walter.

#60880 - 01/06/03 05:45 PM Re: Good Reading???
Lanny Offline

Loc: Placitas, NM USA
Walter,
Could you please let us know where to find the SD Jukebox instructions you referred to?It does sound like fascinating reading. Thanks in advance.

#60881 - 01/07/03 02:01 PM Re: Good Reading???
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
If you have loaded Jukebox, go to, C/Programme Files/CNC/Jukebox, and it is the only pdf on the page. If there is a problem, I will gladly e-mail it to you, 1.82Mb

Cheers. Walter.

#60882 - 01/07/03 02:36 PM Re: Good Reading???
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
More problems involving the SD Card, even if it's indirectly involved, now with Jukebox. Give me back the old keyboard hard drive and floppys, and let me know when the SD Card and the software that is suppose to work with it is fixed.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online