SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60022 - 12/23/03 08:55 PM Happy Christmas from Melbourne
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
Hi Folks. I have not posted for ages- Not because I have set off on my big trip around Australia. That expedition has been delayed due to health problems. My computer also blew up and I lost all, but now all is returning to normal, although with this new XP set up everything seems different.Also I am a bit out of date with the 6500.
Nevertheless I want to wish all the forum members a safe and Happy Christmas.---One more sleep to go.!!
Father Christmas might even bring me a 7000. Who knows. I have been a very good girl.!! Jean Olivia.

#60023 - 12/24/03 12:50 AM Re: Happy Christmas from Melbourne
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Jean,

Welcome back! Sorry to learn health problems have prevented you making your trip and that your computer blew up. I'll have a word with Santa and try to coax him into bringing you that 7000. It would be great therapy for what ails you I'm sure! Glad you are back posting again. Merry Christmas to you and your family from a Yank in the UK.

Most Sincerely, Chuck

#60024 - 12/24/03 02:27 AM Re: Happy Christmas from Melbourne
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I hope you overcome your health problems and get to make your trip around Australia very soon. I have just had Christmas greetings from old friends in Burwood, Chelsea and Frankston in Melbourne and wish I could get back there more often. I continue to ride earthquakes here in California in between wildfires ( though I am used to bushfires growing up in Victoria ). I hope it is not too hot for you there over the holidays. Have a great Christmas Jean Olivia.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 12-24-2003).]

#60025 - 12/24/03 02:30 PM Re: Happy Christmas from Melbourne
Jean Olivia Offline

Thanks Chuck and Nigel for your good wishes.It is Christmas Morning here and there is no sign of the 7000 so back to the 6500 for a while longer. Actually, I am loving the 6500. i have it midied to my PSR200O and play the strings or chosen voice of the Yammie along with the 6500 and use the vocal harmoniser of the Yammie which is also midied to the 6500.so that I can play the 6500 but incorporate the strings and the vocal harmoniser of the PSR2000. It is a bit hard to explain, but the result is excellent. Obviously, Father Christmas thinks it is good enough.!!! Jean Olivia.

[This message has been edited by Jean Olivia (edited 12-24-2003).]

#60026 - 12/24/03 03:31 PM Re: Happy Christmas from Melbourne
KeithB Offline

Loc: Melbourne AUSTRALIA
Happy Christmas Jean, and to all around the world, I guess we here in Melbourne, Australia are enjoying Christmas morning before most in the world. It looks good, come and join us!

Regards and greetings to all
Keith

#60027 - 12/24/03 08:21 PM Re: Happy Christmas from Melbourne
Jean Olivia Offline

Merry Christmas Keith. If you see any of the "K"s today please wish them a Happy Day from me. Tomorrow is our big family get-together and it looks like being another lovely day. My grandchildren are all bringing their musical instruments with them so we will have a jam session! We have 2 drummers, one on flute, one on trombone and a couple of guitarists and me on keyboard. Lots of noise if nothing else. Jean Olivia.

#60028 - 12/25/03 06:46 AM Re: Happy Christmas from Melbourne
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jean Olivia:
[B]Merry Christmas Keith. If you see any of the "K"s today please wish them a Happy Day from me. Tomorrow is our big family get-together and it looks like being another lovely day. My grandchildren are all bringing their musical instruments with them so we will have a jam session! We have 2 drummers, one on flute, one on trombone and a couple of guitarists and me on keyboard. Lots of noise if nothing else.

Jean, your time with your family leaves me with a warm simile.

Enjoy your Christmas holiday, John C.

#60029 - 12/27/03 11:30 PM Re: Happy Christmas from Melbourne
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Wow another Melbournite,
we just got back from Xmas holidays ( stayed with mum in Blackburn, big family reunion). I received a couple of invitations from Melbourne forum members to pop in and say hello while I was down there. Would have loved to. Problem was , a few of us started to come down with a nasty 24 hour virus on Boxing Day ( NO, it wasn't mum's cooking), so we stayed put in the house so we wouldn't spread it.

Had a good time anyway.

best wishes
Rikki

[

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online