SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58587 - 07/25/03 04:44 PM Where's Frank?
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Anyone heard from Frank Bez recently - I haven't seen any post from him since about March. Hope he's OK.....

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#58588 - 07/25/03 06:50 PM Re: Where's Frank?
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Hi Bill,
I’m still fighting to recover from the open heart surgery, but I sit at the keyboard every day. I’ve completed 12 new songs with lots of new styles and solos. I hope to get the material together soon to share with all our good friends.
Thanks for checking on me.
Frank

#58589 - 07/25/03 11:13 PM Re: Where's Frank?
The Leans Offline

Loc: Birmingham, England
Good on yer Bill.

Your concern for another member, and your willingness to show such concern publicly via these pages, is very commendable.

Long may you reign.

Colin Leaney

#58590 - 07/26/03 03:06 AM Re: Where's Frank?
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Good to hear from you again Frank - I'm sure I speak for all your Forum friends in wishing you a speedy return to the best of health.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#58591 - 07/26/03 05:08 AM Re: Where's Frank?
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear Frank! Delighted to hear that you are on the road (albeit a l-o-n-g one ) to recovery from your surgery. Perhaps we don't always take the time to write to our friends and colleagues here on the Forum to express our personal wishes, thoughts and hopes, but it is a joy to know that in between the queries, comments, suggestions, complaints (yes, they are here, too! ), we can find the time to think about the daily travails not just of ourselves but of others, too. Perhaps we may not say it enough, but I, for one, hope my dear Forum friends KNOW that they are cherished and thought about often, even in non-musical ways, and I just wanted to take a moment this bright morning to tell you all so, and to let you know that silence is not necessarily neglect. The busy mundane world is really too much with us all, and life races into eternity much too quickly...But Frank, even though we may not say it enough publicly, we DO think about you and your recovery and wish you well each day. You have indeed been missed here, but out of sight does not mean the proverbial out of mind! Get well soon, buddy!!!! We are all cheering for you, and all you other Forum members whose personal problems, illnesses, etc. have perhaps not been expressed here. We are a family and families (most of them anyway, I hope) stick together through thick and thin.

So, cheers to my Forum family and, at this point in time, especially to you, Frank!

Ted

#58592 - 07/26/03 05:59 AM Re: Where's Frank?
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Ted,
Thanks for putting it so aptly. Even though I haven't met many of you personally, the common bond of MUSIC certainly makes me feel as though I had.
Forum friends, you all have become part of my life!
The Best,
Walt

#58593 - 07/26/03 06:20 AM Re: Where's Frank?
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
HI Frank,

I am happy that you are back recording. A good sign that you are getting close to a full recovery.

Looking forward to listening to your new songs and I am sure that our other forum members are too. Please do not keep us waiting to long.

The Best
Alex

#58594 - 07/26/03 10:11 AM Re: Where's Frank?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI FRANK,
It is good to see your post here. We do miss you, but I am sure you know that. Jann keeps asking about you too.
As you know I did get the KN7000. I really didn't want to as I had Just got the PSR9000 but the day I played your KN7000, I knew I had been had right then and there. That was the day I decided to get the KN7 and although it took some shopping around I am now exceedingly happy with the Keyboard and the deal I got from Matt Royer, owner of Music World in Las Vegas.
I have almost learned to play it in the 2 1/2 weeks since it got here.
I am looking forward to the next trip to your beautiful Beach Community to share with you and spend some time together.
Until then, take care my friend
Best to you from Bebop and Jann

#58595 - 07/28/03 06:52 AM Re: Where's Frank?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Frank .. good to hear from you my friend...
Keep on keepin' on,
t.

#58596 - 07/29/03 09:42 AM Re: Where's Frank?
paulinekn6500 Offline

Loc: Cathedral City CA USA
Salut Frank,
Ted and Bebop have expressed all the feelings I had when I read your note.
As the song goes take it "One day at a Time". If it is By Pass surgery, you will feel so much better in the future. Just take it easy......
Je te souhaite une prompte recuperation....
Pauline

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online