SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#56343 - 09/17/05 10:47 AM Technote Style Disks/Getting to know your KN7000
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi Technics owners,

Just for your information, effective September 16, 05 we will be distributing all the Technote (USA) Technics style floppy disks for all models of the Technics keyboards, digital pianos and organs along with some Roland, Hammond, Casio Style Disks. Filled Style SD Cards are also available at Technote UK, USA and us.

We will be updating our web pages over the next few weeks for direct ordering and you
can continue to order at Technote USA web site.

Also Technote UK and USA will be offering an adobe non printable verison of the book, Getting to know your KN7000 and I belive will also have some styles included. (Alec Pagida came to the rescue for this project)

We will also be carrying that adobe version on our site.
(http://www.wtenaykeyboardstudios.com )

So all is not lost, Technics still remains very strong even outside the Technics forum with request for styles, resales of exsisting products and customers still requiring informtion on how to use their instrument.

Request come in for the How Do I Do That extended manual every day. There's a book that keeps going and going and going.

Most parts are still available for the KN6000/6500,7000,2600,2400. We still carry
a whole range of accessories for Technics so
things are not as gloomy as you might think.

Enjoy your Technics !!!

Walt Teay
Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios.

#56344 - 09/17/05 11:30 AM Re: Technote Style Disks/Getting to know your KN7000
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Hi Walt! It's nice to know there is still someone around who hasn't jumped ship. I'll be checking out your webpage in the future.

#56345 - 09/17/05 12:35 PM Re: Technote Style Disks/Getting to know your KN7000
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
WALT Thanks for letting us know.......

Also is good to know that Alec is still supportive for us!

Thank you both & all the great helpful players on this forum & the others as well!

ELIZABETH

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online