SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#55205 - 07/10/06 08:22 AM News for Technics users
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
Hi Folks,
I my be telling some of you old news,but it's news to us in the UK. Technote website for software is back uk and running Technics discs are now joined by casio,Hammond,Roland and more. When I checked the US> site I noted instruments now listed on further investigation it appears that Technote are suppling Orla instruments from Italy under their own brand name. sadly not the rebirth of Technics some of us hoped for!.
Anyway keep on bashing those keys,I am still looking for really good software for my KN7000, hopefully if I get lucky over this side of the water I will let you know so we may all benifit and ensure the continued supply and development for the future. Regards John 5 Live.

#55206 - 07/10/06 11:18 AM Re: News for Technics users
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Techote USA does not carry floppy disk software for Technics, Roland, Casio, Hammond any longer. We have their complete inventory. If you are in the US we have some outstanding special offers going on.

Please contact us at: keyboards@bellsouth.net

or call us toll free east coast time at:

1-800-706-1088

Thanks,

Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios.

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by jd5live:
Hi Folks,
I my be telling some of you old news,but it's news to us in the UK. Technote website for software is back uk and running Technics discs are now joined by casio,Hammond,Roland and more. When I checked the US> site I noted instruments now listed on further investigation it appears that Technote are suppling Orla instruments from Italy under their own brand name. sadly not the rebirth of Technics some of us hoped for!.
Anyway keep on bashing those keys,I am still looking for really good software for my KN7000, hopefully if I get lucky over this side of the water I will let you know so we may all benifit and ensure the continued supply and development for the future. Regards John 5 Live.

#55207 - 07/15/06 01:32 PM Re: News for Technics users
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Just have a look on
http://vision-4-life.nl/SDExplorer.htm and see what others think about it. Try the demo and buy it if you also agree that iti is seen by customers as a "must-have" tool.

------------------

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online