SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#55000 - 11/27/02 07:37 PM Re: Wow!!! Look what I've found.!
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
Thank you Cees and Alec for your replies. Alec, I have the *Jazz Trumpet and the Jazz Trumpet Soloist from the 6500 sound explorer side by side to compare and (to me) the effects are quite different.. The *Jazz Trumpet - if you play note C with a hard hit starts immediately on B and glides to C, whereas the Jazz Trumpet soloist hits C straight on and then I can hear the B coming in towards the end as the "waver" or whatever you call it sets in. Both effects are good, but I like the first one best.
Mike. thanks for the E-mail. Will be in touch.
Thank you all for your interest in this. It has got me interested in sound editing now. I am quite amazed at just what you can do with this keyboard and I have hardly started on what appears to be a very long road. I read some of the posts and realise I don't know anything much at all. I will keep on taking my "Smart Pills" and hope for a miracle. Cheers Jean.
P.S. Must know something after all --I passed my Song Writing Exam.

#55001 - 11/28/02 02:37 AM Re: Wow!!! Look what I've found.!
technicsplayer Offline

obviously the actual effects are not identical Jean because you gave no details where your sound edit came from so I have no idea what it sounds like, however the velocity response and the principle of how the sound is created is identical, and that remains the same type of response.

#55002 - 11/28/02 02:55 AM Re: Wow!!! Look what I've found.!
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
Alec, I can see all things are possible. It is very exciting and I am looking forward to "experimenting". Thanks again. Jean.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online