SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#509500 - 01/20/24 08:32 PM HELP understand style edit saving ketron Audya 5
matt07ie Offline

Loc: IRELAND
Hi everyone, I have spent hours days going through all my styles on the Audya 5 Inc AJ's Ajamsonic and packs, loving the work I did
Pressed Save each time and selected (Style) thinking ok next gig I will have all my sounds right there ready to go, but no all gone back to the way they were, so did all my work go to waste, saving as Registrations yes I know there's no problem there, any changes made to a style and saved as reg works,
But I'm just thinking Maybe all my work is saved in the user styles folder, I'm writing this at 4:25am after a gig, all was, a rush tonight,but dissapointed I never got to use the styles I re edited, can anyone take a bit of their time to explain this please, thanks in advance

#509509 - 01/21/24 09:12 AM Re: HELP understand style edit saving ketron Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
freakman Online   content

Hi matt07ie,

Can you describe a little more about what didn't work?
The styles you chose, did you save them with the audio drums?
What didn't work?
You have to describe it better, otherwise it won't be understandable.

#509513 - 01/22/24 05:42 AM Re: HELP understand style edit saving ketron Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
matt07ie Offline

Loc: IRELAND
Hi,best way to describe is switch on select a factory style, now I go to view window and change the the internal chord levels and change around instruments to my liking, everything sounding best to my ears anyway, with regards to audio drums some of the Styles when opening the view window has drum 1 Audio drums, I change this to midi drums and select for example standard 1 midi drums, but I find when I go to play the style it's still the Audio drums that's playing and not the midi drums, even selecting Drum part volume levels all are at 15, this is part of the Ajamsonic pack, but moving on here, I see a style with midi drums I change and edit and then pressed save, window pops up asking to save as registration or Style,and with my registrations folder loaded with registrations already I selected style save, and after all the tweaking and saving thinking all my work was safe next time I switch on the Audya and selecting a style it would play back the way I edited all styles to, which it did not, it was back to as if I made no changes at all,

Edited by matt07ie (01/22/24 05:44 AM)

#509518 - 01/23/24 11:28 PM Re: HELP understand style edit saving ketron Audya 5 [Re: matt07ie]
freakman Online   content

Hi matt07ie,

Set everything you need in the view window,
then give it a new name and save it.
That should work.
Overwriting doesn't work.
Even if you load a style from the USB stick and change it, it won't work.
Always assign a new name and save it.
After that it should work.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online