SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#508589 - 07/18/23 05:08 PM Wersi Sonic OAX 800 Organ For Sale-USA (like new!)
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I'm selling my Wersi Sonic, model OAX 800, with lots of extras (extra registrations, styles, voices, etc.). It's in like-new condition; was lightly used in a "no kids, no pets, no smokers" house.

It is located in central North Carolina.

Photos show it best. "Metallic" black color. Details about this organ, and all the 'specs', are on the Wersi web sites under "OAX 800 LS" model. This is still a current model; save some significant cost by being it slightly used!

Contact Jim Laing at jimlaing@icloud.com for more. I am working with a dealer/reseller for the logistics, shipping, etc. etc. and I can put you in touch with the person who is working with me to sell it.

Attachments
Wersi-1.jpg

Wersi-2.jpg

Wersi-3.jpg

Wersi-4.jpg

#508594 - 07/19/23 01:05 AM Re: Wersi Sonic OAX 800 Organ For Sale-USA (like new!) [Re: jimlaing]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Use this site Here as its dedicated to organs.

You nay also wish to install the latest update (V2.91) and update the images above.

Bill

#508767 - 08/28/23 06:27 PM Re: Wersi Sonic OAX 800 Organ For Sale-USA (like new!) [Re: abacus]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Thanks! Glad you pointed me to that site; I just placed a small 'ad' for the Wersi. Thanks again, -Jim

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online