SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#505811 - 06/04/22 11:38 AM Where is Zuki?
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
My last contact with Zuki (Jim Herrmann) was via email about 10 days ago. I have tried to contact him daily since then via email, PM, text and telephone, but no response. I am really concerned about his well being. If I do not hear from him by by Monday, I think I will contact the local police and have a well being check done at his home. If anyone has any information, please send it to me.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#505813 - 06/04/22 01:14 PM Re: Where is Zuki? [Re: travlin'easy]

I found him, we had a great conversation on the telephone, and he was just about to jump in the swimming pool, which he said was ice cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Gary cool

#505815 - 06/04/22 03:18 PM Re: Where is Zuki? [Re: travlin'easy]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
He give any reason why he went dark for so long?

Nothing to do with the forum we hope…

#505828 - 06/06/22 09:03 AM Re: Where is Zuki? [Re: travlin'easy]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I m glad you found Zuki, I miss his contributions to SZ, but I guess like so many others he’s moved to the Facebook group.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#505835 - 06/06/22 03:11 PM Re: Where is Zuki? [Re: travlin'easy]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
In my building there lives a nice girl, practically in an apartment above me, we only say "hello" to each other; one time I noticed that her car didn't move for weeks, nor I saw the girl herself, so involuntarily I started to worry that something was wrong with her and regreted that we weren't friends on social media. Finally she showed up, turned our she got a second car, and I only said my casual "hello". Sometimes people ask for favors while not really being interested in your personality, it's certainly not a friendship, I think such experiences stop us from getting closer with people around us, we don't want to be a bother ourselves, but in a way this kind of policy only insures that our contacts will be of pragmatic nature...
In other words, I'm glad that Zuki is fine :-)

#505841 - 06/07/22 04:11 AM Re: Where is Zuki? [Re: Kabinopus]
rphillipchuk Online   content

Loc: Ontario Canada
Originally Posted By Kabinopus
In my building there lives a nice girl, practically in an apartment above me, we only say "hello" to each other; one time I noticed that her car didn't move for weeks, nor I saw the girl herself, so involuntarily I started to worry that something was wrong with her and regreted that we weren't friends on social media. Finally she showed up, turned our she got a second car, and I only said my casual "hello". Sometimes people ask for favors while not really being interested in your personality, it's certainly not a friendship, I think such experiences stop us from getting closer with people around us, we don't want to be a bother ourselves, but in a way this kind of policy only insures that our contacts will be of pragmatic nature...
In other words, I'm glad that Zuki is fine :-)

Nicely said !

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#505850 - 06/07/22 09:49 AM Re: Where is Zuki? [Re: travlin'easy]

Zuki drove down to visit his grandchildren, which is a 5 hour drive from his home. Consequently, he didn't check his email and messages and just enjoyed the time he had there in Ohio.

I consider Zuki good friend and have helped him out on several occasions with equipment issues and other issues pertaining to the entertainment business.

Cheers,

Gary cool

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online