SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#505016 - 02/27/22 07:43 PM Is anyone performing at assisted living now?
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
Just looked at my appt book, I've averaged 3-4 senior gigs a week since May, '21 - Philadelphia and suburbs - I'm working thru an agency. Just got called back to my restaurant gig after being off since the beginning of the China virus ...
Ciao,
Jerry

Edited by Nigel (02/28/22 08:43 AM)

#505028 - 02/28/22 11:02 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Jerry T]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Trump-virus.

#505037 - 03/01/22 08:07 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Taike]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Taike
Trump-virus.

I agree that Trump is a virus of his own kind, but the way you are propagating China here is really strange. I read some very nice posts from you in the past, but your late posts with the Chinese flag and your ignorance towards what China is doing with the rights of individuals, total surveillance of every move of every individual, punishment of any utterance of contradiction against the regime's opinion and the shocking treatment of the Uigur minority etc. reminds me of a Chinese regime troll, I'm sorry to say that.

Edited by Crossover (03/01/22 08:11 AM)

#505055 - 03/03/22 03:35 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Crossover]
Taike Offline

Oh my, another China expert who's no clue about the real China.

My country's flag offends you or what? You're a victim of US anti-China propaganda. And a lot of that is because of Adrian ZenZ who hails from your country. Uyghurs lives have been greatly improved and they don't appreciate all the lies being told by the West, mostly courtesy of the US. You know, the country that loves to accuse other countries of human rights abuse while ignoring its own poor human rights record. If pulling over 800 million people out of poverty goes against your idea of human rights, so be it.

By the way, I am Chinese and live in China. How come I feel free? How come China's cities are safe, women aren't scared to go out at night?

I guess me being free here must be an insult to all China-bashers who have never been to China or spent enough time here to actually see what a great country is.

Don't believe everything you hear or read. It's better to have concrete evidence.

Sorry but your behavior is that of a troll.

Edited by Taike (03/03/22 03:36 AM)

#505056 - 03/03/22 04:54 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Taike]
Crossover Offline

Oh my, another China expert who's no clue about the real China.

My country's flag offends you or what? You're a victim of US anti-China propaganda. And a lot of that is because of Adrian ZenZ who hails from your country. Uyghurs lives have been greatly improved and they don't appreciate all the lies being told by the West, mostly courtesy of the US. You know, the country that loves to accuse other countries of human rights abuse while ignoring its own poor human rights record. If pulling over 800 million people out of poverty goes against your idea of human rights, so be it.

By the way, I am Chinese and live in China. How come I feel free? How come China's cities are safe, women aren't scared to go out at night?

I guess me being free here must be an insult to all China-bashers who have never been to China or spent enough time here to actually see what a great country is.

Don't believe everything you hear or read. It's better to have concrete evidence.

Sorry but your behavior is that of a troll.

I‘m from Germany, and I trust the versatile German media that investigate what is happening in China. I always consult as many different media as possible, and if you tell me they all spread propaganda, you won‘t convince me. I also know people who have spent time in China, some who studied Sinology.

#505057 - 03/03/22 05:50 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Taike]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

I suggest you follow your own advice rather than saying everybody else in the world is wrong and only China tells the truth.

Bill

#505058 - 03/03/22 05:54 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Crossover]
Taike Offline

Blah blah blah...I've heard it all before.

So you know better than me even though I actually live in China.

#505059 - 03/03/22 06:13 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Taike]
abacus Offline

Blah blah blah...I've heard it all before.

So you know better than me even though I actually live in China.

Whatever country you were born or live in will always bias you towards it, and you will always emphasize the best parts and push the bad to a lower level.
The only way to know what your own country is truly like is to see how the rest of the world sees it. (And sometimes it can be a rough but that’s life)

Bill

#505060 - 03/03/22 06:19 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: abacus]
Taike Offline

I'd been expecting you, Mr. Racist.

You make the accusation, you should come up with evidence. It's never going to happen.

You obviously see nothing wrong with the BBC using filters every time they post photos of China. Or are you denying this little fact?

Unlike you, I actually live in China but both of you are basically telling me that you know more about China than I do or any other Chinese.

You're speaking through your racist arse. Everything that comes from China must be fake and lies, right? Dream on.

Both of you sound are so brainwashed by your racist media. Quite pathetic.

This is your so-called free and fair media:

If you add this statement on your subject box "Language manipulation in western propaganda" before all other content on your twitter, they will restrict your twitter account.

China doesn't fire officials, it "purges" them

China doesn't requisition private hospitals during a health emergency by passing laws, it "seizes" them

Chinese leaders don't strengthen laws, they "concentrate power"

China doesn't give out loans, they "trap" countries in debt

Chinese people don't attend rallies, they "descend" upon them

Corrupt Chinese officials don't get convicted for corruption, they "lose power struggles"

China doesn't punish corrupt officials, they "net" them

Chinese media doesn't report news, it reports "propaganda"

China doesn't revise counting methodologies, it "under-reports" cases

China doesn't prevent people from shouting "fire" in a crowded theater, it "censors free speech"

Chinese companies don't innovate, they "steal IP"

Chinese people are not patriotic, they're "brainwashed"

China's government doesn't face governance challenges, they face "threats" to their rule

Chinese provinces don't win PISA tests, they "selectively nominate the best schools".

China is not good at AI, it simply has "loose privacy controls" and the "largest datasets".

Chinese athletes don't win medals, they are "picked from school, often against their parents' wishes" and train in "secretive" training camps

CCTV is not more popular than BBC on Facebook, it "fools algorithms" and creates "bogus followers"

If China wins at the Olympics, they're cheating. If Chinese are patriotic, they're brainwashed. If a Chinese company is successful, it's because it stole IP.

And if CCTV has more Facebook likes than BBC, they're fake.

China doesn't ban the import of addictive drugs like "Opium" - it "renounces free trade"

Chinese celebrities don't love their country and post patriotic messages on social media - they "pander" to the CCP and "nationalistic" fans

HK rioters don't storm and destroy LegCo - the HK police "stand back" and let them do it

HK rioters don't beat and burn and kill civilians, commit arson, build bombs, destroy subway stations, set fire to buildings, block traffic - they "retaliate" against police brutality.

I'm sure you don't lose sleep over the fact that ethnic Chinese are the most common victims in the UK. Your anti-China attitude must applaud such cowards who go after innocent victims. And don't get me started on the many attacks in the US, Canada, Australia. Where's the outrage? It's non-existent.

Don't bother to reply for you're lost cases.

By the way, talking about freedom of speech, Crossover. To you it obviously means only the things that you want to hear. Anything else has to be fake.

Don't pretend to know about stuff you absolutely know nothing about. And what a couple of your racist friends say means nothing. Funny, it's always the ones that agree with you that must be telling the truth, right?

Now stop bothering me with your pathetic nonsense unless you can show me concrete evidence.

“I was a CIA director, we lied, we cheated we stole… like, we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment,” Pompeo told an audience in College Station, Texas amid self-amused chuckles.

Doesn't bother you at all, eh?

#505061 - 03/03/22 06:50 AM Re: Is anyone performing at assisted living now? [Re: Taike]
abacus Offline

I'd been expecting you, Mr. Racist.

You make the accusation, you should come up with evidence. It's never going to happen.

You obviously see nothing wrong with the BBC using filters every time they post photos of China. Or are you denying this little fact?

Unlike you, I actually live in China but both of you are basically telling me that you know more about China than I do or any other Chinese.

You're speaking through your racist arse. Everything that comes from China must be fake and lies, right? Dream on.

Both of you sound are so brainwashed by your racist media. Quite pathetic.

This is your so-called free and fair media:

If you add this statement on your subject box "Language manipulation in western propaganda" before all other content on your twitter, they will restrict your twitter account.

China doesn't fire officials, it "purges" them

China doesn't requisition private hospitals during a health emergency by passing laws, it "seizes" them

Chinese leaders don't strengthen laws, they "concentrate power"

China doesn't give out loans, they "trap" countries in debt

Chinese people don't attend rallies, they "descend" upon them

Corrupt Chinese officials don't get convicted for corruption, they "lose power struggles"

China doesn't punish corrupt officials, they "net" them

Chinese media doesn't report news, it reports "propaganda"

China doesn't revise counting methodologies, it "under-reports" cases

China doesn't prevent people from shouting "fire" in a crowded theater, it "censors free speech"

Chinese companies don't innovate, they "steal IP"

Chinese people are not patriotic, they're "brainwashed"

China's government doesn't face governance challenges, they face "threats" to their rule

Chinese provinces don't win PISA tests, they "selectively nominate the best schools".

China is not good at AI, it simply has "loose privacy controls" and the "largest datasets".

Chinese athletes don't win medals, they are "picked from school, often against their parents' wishes" and train in "secretive" training camps

CCTV is not more popular than BBC on Facebook, it "fools algorithms" and creates "bogus followers"

If China wins at the Olympics, they're cheating. If Chinese are patriotic, they're brainwashed. If a Chinese company is successful, it's because it stole IP.

And if CCTV has more Facebook likes than BBC, they're fake.

China doesn't ban the import of addictive drugs like "Opium" - it "renounces free trade"

Chinese celebrities don't love their country and post patriotic messages on social media - they "pander" to the CCP and "nationalistic" fans

HK rioters don't storm and destroy LegCo - the HK police "stand back" and let them do it

HK rioters don't beat and burn and kill civilians, commit arson, build bombs, destroy subway stations, set fire to buildings, block traffic - they "retaliate" against police brutality.

I'm sure you don't lose sleep over the fact that ethnic Chinese are the most common victims in the UK. Your anti-China attitude must applaud such cowards who go after innocent victims. And don't get me started on the many attacks in the US, Canada, Australia. Where's the outrage? It's non-existent.

Don't bother to reply for you're lost cases.

By the way, talking about freedom of speech, Crossover. To you it obviously means only the things that you want to hear. Anything else has to be fake.

Don't pretend to know about stuff you absolutely know nothing about. And what a couple of your racist friends say means nothing. Funny, it's always the ones that agree with you that must be telling the truth, right?

Now stop bothering me with your pathetic nonsense unless you can show me concrete evidence.

“I was a CIA director, we lied, we cheated we stole… like, we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment,” Pompeo told an audience in College Station, Texas amid self-amused chuckles.

Doesn't bother you at all, eh?

Calm down and re-read your post, as what you have said in it makes China look like the worst country in the world. (You have gone way beyond anything that the so called (In your opinion) western propaganda has ever said)

Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online