SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#504720 - 12/28/21 06:39 PM Audya drums issue
matt07ie Offline

Loc: IRELAND
Hi all and merry Christmas,
not so in my case,
I have noticed while playing my Audya, DRUMS were missing on a miltidude of styles, especially all my rock and ballad sections
Went to view window and top lefthand corner under drum
... no audio... I think that's what was displayed, then o pressed the corresponding button no change, turned scroll wheel no change
I'm on software ver 54C
can anyone explain to me how is it possible I lost some of my drums and how to get back without losing any of my disk song files and the registrations I created, just to get back my drums,
I did check my drums folder and went from A to W and a ton missing, went to system and opened that and see what looks like all my drums here,
I think, but I'm afraid to touch anything, thinking I could execute them all back in, has anyone any idea how this happened and please explain how to put right, again I say without losing anything else,
Thanks in advance, this to me is urgent, gigs to play, and basically want my Audya 5 back to full health,
next I will get then is the full pack Ajam sonic added to it,
this is supposed to be amazing, I have heard a few people sing its praises, so one step at a time here,
Get my drums sounds back in action

#504722 - 12/29/21 02:23 AM Re: Audya drums issue [Re: matt07ie]
Ingres Offline

Loc: FWI
Hi
when in VIEW mode,
press F1 (Drums) : no change
press F1 again
it should reset the Drums track.
Try.

#504725 - 12/29/21 06:45 PM Re: Audya drums issue [Re: Ingres]
matt07ie Offline

Thanks a million, for your advice, but yes I have tried what you asked, andi do know when pressing F1 and turning the wheel it should change but no matter how many times I press still no change,its going to a guy tomorrow who advised me to call, so I will report back on exactly what happened and how the issue gets sorted, thanks again, and happy new year

#504729 - 12/31/21 02:47 AM Re: Audya drums issue [Re: matt07ie]
Ingres Offline

Sorry to insist but ... read again what I wrote
- press F1 once
- then press F1 again
... no scroll wheel implied

I hava an Audya ver 54C and that works

Edited by Ingres (12/31/21 04:32 AM)

#504762 - 01/06/22 10:42 AM Re: Audya drums issue [Re: Ingres]
matt07ie Offline

sorry for delay, I did all you asked, and still no audio, but I took the keyboard to a wizard, well up on tech and programming, turns out some file got coruppted or deleted, all is fine again, back up and running,worse case sinario would be leave the Audya with him for the night, or wait in store for a few hours, and for quite some time while I waited down stairs I heard no sounds from the keyboard, then finally after 2 to 3 hours I hear the Audio drums fill the room,so still have no idea how this happened me, all I can think of is something happened when I was loading new song styles, anyway I'm back in action, thanks for your time help and advice,all the best, it's great to know I'm not alone here when I run into a fault or problem,
super to have the Synthzone community... 👍

#504763 - 01/06/22 12:50 PM Re: Audya drums issue [Re: matt07ie]
Ingres Offline

All is well that ends well!
Enjoy!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online