SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#503953 - 10/02/21 04:33 AM Re: okay, I am back and this is the SD9 !! [Re: john smies]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Kabinopus and John, both of you have depth in your music and your conversations that is rare. It is more than just keyboards and music.
I enjoy your posts, John C.

#503956 - 10/03/21 02:27 AM Re: okay, I am back and this is the SD9 !! [Re: bruno123]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

John C.

I am touched by your remark John...Thank you for this observation.

Sergey,
Mind you it took a while ( 18 years !!!) to convince my wife to even give it a try. Anyway the ban has been broken and from time to time, if a suitable song comes along, I can persuade her now to give it a go.
I have been toying with the idea of writing a story on the rise and fall ( immiment ?) of the arranger keyboard here on SZ, and maybe one day I will. Suffice it to say for now that we are basically all spoiled rotten with the choices that we have and at the same time I wonder about the future of arranger keyboards. Fact remains that it can be used in a great variety of ways, both for home use or for professional use. I do use VST from time to time but it is pretty time consuming and ,at times, rather complex. So for me, I prefer the piano and guitar, and additionally the use of my Ketron SD9 and Korg PA50. Didn't I say "spoiled rotten " ?? smile

regards
John

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online