Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Hi Rog, I’m shouting too.
My email address is n.aarts@kpnmail.nl
Thanks in advance.
Bert

#500517 - 09/02/20 08:09 PM Re: KN-7000 Purchase Advise [Re: lahawk]
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
Peek-a-boo!!! It's been to the point of years since I brought up this forum. I remember the days when it was alive and well.

I have to wonder why any former owner of the KN7000 would want to part with it with all the beyond fantastic capabilities the keyboard has. I have decided that it is lack of talent and being able to COMPOSE. When I was on this forum years ago I tried to encourage members to LEARN how to use the COMPOSER and create their own styles and arrangements. NO, it was too difficult and they relied on the two boring measures of pre-styles in the keyboard. This clearly showed no talent and a situation of 'Hey, Ma, look one finger in the left and one in the right with making music.' I have no sympathy for those that foolishly sold their KN7 for something NEW. Gosh, if it is NEW it must be good!!! Well, you have found out differently so suffer!!!

Every time I sit down to my KN7 I am thankful that I decided at the time to upgrade to it. I first had a KN1000 many years ago and then much later, a KN6000. I wouldn't trade my KN7 for anything new on the market. It does everything I want and expect from it.

In closing, I have never understood anyone using OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS and this I mean using other people's styles and media files. It is totally dishonest and not anything I would be proud to fall back on. This is much like the old 'paint by numbers' when people could buy a blank canvas and follow carefully the instructions of this color here and that color there and come up with a painting. This is something anyone could do with following the instructions carefully.

I will end with that I think it sad that the forum is to the point of not being a knowledgeable site of learning or expressing ideas anymore.

Sincerely,

Scott Reed

#500524 - 09/03/20 11:04 AM Re: KN-7000 Purchase Advise [Re: nsr007]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Originally Posted By nsr007
Peek-a-boo!!! It's been to the point of years since I brought up this forum. I remember the days when it was alive and well.

I have to wonder why any former owner of the KN7000 would want to part with it with all the beyond fantastic capabilities the keyboard has. I have decided that it is lack of talent and being able to COMPOSE. When I was on this forum years ago I tried to encourage members to LEARN how to use the COMPOSER and create their own styles and arrangements. NO, it was too difficult and they relied on the two boring measures of pre-styles in the keyboard. This clearly showed no talent and a situation of 'Hey, Ma, look one finger in the left and one in the right with making music.' I have no sympathy for those that foolishly sold their KN7 for something NEW. Gosh, if it is NEW it must be good!!! Well, you have found out differently so suffer!!!

Every time I sit down to my KN7 I am thankful that I decided at the time to upgrade to it. I first had a KN1000 many years ago and then much later, a KN6000. I wouldn't trade my KN7 for anything new on the market. It does everything I want and expect from it.

In closing, I have never understood anyone using OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS and this I mean using other people's styles and media files. It is totally dishonest and not anything I would be proud to fall back on. This is much like the old 'paint by numbers' when people could buy a blank canvas and follow carefully the instructions of this color here and that color there and come up with a painting. This is something anyone could do with following the instructions carefully.

I will end with that I think it sad that the forum is to the point of not being a knowledgeable site of learning or expressing ideas anymore.

Sincerely,

Scott Reed

Thanks for your wonderful contribution to this topic. rolleyes

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#501090 - 10/16/20 10:07 AM Re: KN-7000 Purchase Advise [Re: lahawk]
IMAXuOUT Offline

Hi Rog,

This is my attempt at a shout out...

itsnotillegalifudontgetcaught@gmail.com

Thank you,