SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#499312 - 06/23/20 12:37 PM Let's NOT let this happen ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
The deterioration of Synth Zone, that is ...
The BAR was set up by Nigel for discussions that don't belong here or on the other music/keyboard forums ...
Like Las Vegas, what happens in the Bar should STAY in the Bar, and should not affect this or any of the other like SZ forums.
We all have our likes, dislikes, beliefs, and things we don't believe in, and as ADULTS one would think we could discuss these issues in an orderly, rational manner. Unfortunately, the world is losing any sense of humanness and tolerance for another's thoughts, and no doubt the lockdown of the pandemic has made things even worse.
Let us NOT allow that to happen here !!! Let us eliminate from these pages all discussion - direct, or indirect - that leans towards politics, and stick to music.
I don't mean we should have our heads in the sand about world issues, but discuss them somewhere else.
Whether we were created by God, or some big bang, I'm certain we were not created to destroy each other, mentally or physically.
Please, let's NOT allow that to happen HERE.

Let these pages be a safe house from all that is going on around us, except for music.

Stay Safe, Stay well,
and make beautiful music.

#499314 - 06/23/20 12:48 PM Re: Let's NOT let this happen ... [Re: tony mads usa]
jingleman Offline

Loc: The Villages, FL, USA
Nice sentiment Tony !

#499316 - 06/23/20 12:51 PM Re: Let's NOT let this happen ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Tony, Great post! My mother in law used to say never discuss politics or religion with your friends.

#499317 - 06/23/20 12:57 PM Re: Let's NOT let this happen ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I agree, it should be so.

#499329 - 06/23/20 04:20 PM Re: Let's NOT let this happen ... [Re: lahawk]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
My opinion:
No new keyboards, lockdown, fear of ???? – and age for some. All reasons to want to change the environment and conditions. SZ, is suffer like many other things in our lives.

The strong separate conditions from reality, they do their best to see the positive side, they turn from the negatives. They do the best they can, from destructive conditions.
How do I know this? Because, I think of moving almost every day. The problem is that wherever I move, I will have to take me. Although I will replace the ten things that were troubling me, I am sure I will create ten new ones that trouble me again.

WOW, that’s the same for the keyboard story.
Just saying, (that you Donny) John C.

#499367 - 06/24/20 09:27 AM Re: Let's NOT let this happen ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Bachus Offline

I just choose my topics.. these days.. not all topics are of interest to me..

I think i moved into politics once or twice..

But thats been quite some time ago now..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#499377 - 06/24/20 11:31 AM Re: Let's NOT let this happen ... [Re: tony mads usa]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
It seems absolutely ridiculous that people are leaving this great forum over things that have nothing to do with music and arranger keyboards. Me, personally I don't want to get on to FB, because it's filled with political issues. I come here to learn and discus topics related to arranger keyboards.

What good is it to discuss politics here, anyways? I think everyone on this forum is well into adulthood, even senior citizen years. Does anybody really think they're going to change their mind over politics and religion this late in the game?
People are stuck in their ways by now. Why even go there?

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#499381 - 06/24/20 12:30 PM Re: Let's NOT let this happen ... [Re: montunoman]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Paul, you are absolutely correct, but apparently some folks here have been offended in one way or another because of their views on certain things, and they have taken it to heart ...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online