SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#492410 - 03/22/20 04:41 AM Re: Cajun Music [Re: Scott Langholff]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Scott Langholff
Thanks for the kind words everybody. I do enjoy that song.

Donny, yes, I'm playing the Tyros 4 and love it. I see you're playing one too now. I never saw a need to go to the T5 and sure don't need a 76 key Genos. I don't think I'd sound much if any different the way I like to use a keyboard.

Scott

Scott I can't believe the T4 was something in the back of my mind to buy and waited this long vs all the many kbs I went thru with no success,.....in a way I am glad I waited I don't regret any of the previous, I chalk it up as a learning experience. Tyros 4 really sounds terriffic and I agree with your thoughts all the way.

#492447 - 03/22/20 12:28 PM Re: Cajun Music [Re: Dnj]
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Scott Langholff
Thanks for the kind words everybody. I do enjoy that song.

Donny, yes, I'm playing the Tyros 4 and love it. I see you're playing one too now. I never saw a need to go to the T5 and sure don't need a 76 key Genos. I don't think I'd sound much if any different the way I like to use a keyboard.

Scott

Scott I can't believe the T4 was something in the back of my mind to buy and waited this long vs all the many kbs I went thru with no success,.....in a way I am glad I waited I don't regret any of the previous, I chalk it up as a learning experience. Tyros 4 really sounds terriffic and I agree with your thoughts all the way.

Yes, Donny, it does sound terrific and it excites and inspires me everytime I play it.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online