SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#492419 - 03/22/20 05:52 AM ONLINE BUSKING ? : Coronavirus Epidemic
Dnj Offline

Has anyone tried this yet during the virus...
maybe you can recive tips online somehow? paypal? or?

thoughts

#492420 - 03/22/20 05:54 AM Re: ONLINE BUSKING ? : Coronavirus Epidemic [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

#492421 - 03/22/20 05:57 AM Re: ONLINE BUSKING ? : Coronavirus Epidemic [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

I was supposed to play at @HappyHourSaloon in #Corona today. Through this tough time, they had to close their doors completely. I know for a lot of us, this is a confusing and frustrating time, but I'm staying hopeful and soon we will all be back at #HappyHourSaloon Drinkin' and Singin' along to those familiar tunes!

Thank you to those who joined me via INSTAGRAM LIVE! I had some technical difficulties and for some reason had a cough attack, but all is well!!! Even if you weren't able to donate to help me get through this crazy situation, it was just nice to see you and interact with you! I hope music brought some kind of happiness to your heart! 💜 You can donate at any time via Venmo or Cash App @apryledalmacio .
As well as Zelle and Paypal through apryle.streetteam@gmail.com

If anyone wants songs from my heart, my CD "Among The Stars" is available for $25 donation. I will put my gloves and mask 😷 on, go to the post office, and mail it to you!
I'm heading into my second week of unemployment... so catch me on IG instead:

Sunday March 22 - 4pm
Tuesday March 24 - 6pm
Thursday March 26 - 7pm
Friday March 27 - 7pm
Saturday March 28 - 7pm Wishing everyone safety and good health! •

Edited by Dnj (03/22/20 05:58 AM)

#492430 - 03/22/20 07:28 AM Re: ONLINE BUSKING ? : Coronavirus Epidemic [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

many of my friends who earn a living playing are thinking of ways to earn...

#492432 - 03/22/20 08:29 AM Re: ONLINE BUSKING ? : Coronavirus Epidemic [Re: Dnj]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Adversity in any forum offers a chance to learn. What we learn is our choice. I attended a meeting with my church group, we spoke about what we should to help people who are in need. The conversation went to bringing food to those in need.

I am the senior member in the group, and I believed that our focus should be on who we are. If we learn to care and respect others – if we learn to add to others – if we learn to be the kind of person that cares, then when the season changes, we will have a better world. If we just feed the needy, that be lost as the season changes.

Ideal: allow adversity to change us, then we will bring them the food they need, and they feel love and caring.
This is my belief; it is not meant to offend anyone. If you offering of anything of value, like your music, you are blessing someone. If you need to receive a donation – that is not for me to judge.

Everywhere I go people are holding doors open, moving to let you pass. Offering you a place in a waiting line. I was in Publics, just finished shopping, and stood in line to check out --- the elderly woman before me turn and helped me empty my shopping cart –I told her how kind she was, an offered to take her home. We both had a good laugh, and the day was better.

John C.
Donny, your post was about musicians finding alternate ways of earning money, sorry if I took it in a different direction.

#492441 - 03/22/20 10:55 AM Re: ONLINE BUSKING ? : Coronavirus Epidemic [Re: Dnj]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Here is how another performer is handling the situation.

http://www.claudia-hirschfeld.com/template/newsletter2/newsletter.php?showemail=9

Regards,

Jerryghr

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online