SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#491670 - 03/16/20 03:47 AM Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure.
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia

Edited by rikkisbears (03/16/20 03:53 AM)

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#491677 - 03/16/20 06:07 AM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: rikkisbears]
zuki Offline

Sure hope so Rikki. My daughter (RN), says the emergency rooms are packed with paranoid people coming in. They can't keep up with the flow (Christ Hospital). She has had one case so far.

Edited by zuki (03/16/20 06:08 AM)

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#491678 - 03/16/20 06:26 AM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: zuki]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
We will pray that it works Rikki, and that the scientists in other countries are successful as well ...

#491679 - 03/16/20 06:38 AM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

🙏

#491682 - 03/16/20 06:52 AM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: rikkisbears]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Thing is, once you get it and then get over it, (Most just have flu type symptoms) you are automatically immune to it in the future as the body has learnt how to counteract it.
The main problem is those that have underlying conditions or the elderly where the body does not have the capability to fight it and thus become immune.

Bill

#491720 - 03/16/20 11:57 AM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: rikkisbears]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Just a question:

That being the case,might there be some anti-bodies produced to lessen the severity?

#491723 - 03/16/20 12:14 PM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: zuki]
rikkisbears Offline

Originally Posted By zuki
Sure hope so Rikki. My daughter (RN), says the emergency rooms are packed with paranoid people coming in. They can't keep up with the flow (Christ Hospital). She has had one case so far.

Hi Zuki,
It appears hysteria has taken over.
Couldn’t believe my ears the other day, my son was up for my birthday.
The country is setting up with pop up clinics all over the place, for people to be able to get tested, his comment was, wish I could get tested.
He’s in his mid 40’s, healthy as a horse, no sign of any illness whatsoever, and he’d be happy to spend precious resources getting tested.

????

Really have to wonder what’s gone wrong with people, hoarding, getting unnecessary tests done when there’s nothing wrong with them and they have absolutely no reason to suspect that they could have it.

Leaves the vunerable , even more vunverable.

One of the big supermarket chains has announced shopping for the “elderly and disabled only “ between 7 am and 8 am to try and give them a chance to try and pick up some stuff that they need without being jostled by the crazy hoards. Even handing out care packages of essentials. Must be so frightening for the ones who don’t have family.

No doubt the rest will follow.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#491725 - 03/16/20 12:29 PM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: Bernie9]
rikkisbears Offline

Originally Posted By Bernie9
Just a question:

That being the case,might there be some anti-bodies produced to of a plessen the severity?

Hi Bernie,
I haven’t had a chance to read all the articles, I was just in bed ready to go to sleep when this guy popped up on an interview.

In a nutshell, he was talking about being able to use drugs that are already approved for use for other diseases, so not having to wait for trial testing of a NEW drug, which could take, goodness knows how long months ? years?
The drugs he’s planning to use are already in use for other diseases, Igather mainly testing to see which combination of existing drugs works the best.
Also not testing on people with just minor symptoms who are going to get over it anyway, but on people who are going to get seriously ill ie try and step in before they get so ill that they need respirators etc.

These are apparently all pills, so he was talking about even your doctors maybe being able to hand them out.

Let’s just all pray this eventuates, and the world starts getting back to normal.

There’s a heap more articles, I just quickly looked up a couple and posted the links.

Edited by rikkisbears (03/16/20 12:30 PM)

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#491729 - 03/16/20 01:32 PM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: rikkisbears]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By rikkisbears

I have seen German, Dutch and Chineese companies claiming the same this week.

Top of the bill, Donald Trump trying to buy the German company that claims to have a cure

http://keyszone.boards.net

#491730 - 03/16/20 01:47 PM Re: Corona Virus Break thru, we may have found a cure. [Re: Bachus]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By rikkisbears

I have seen German, Dutch and Chineese companies claiming the same this week.

Top of the bill, Donald Trump trying to buy the German company that claims to have a cure

We discussed that in another thread already. Meanwhile the company has declared they won’t accept any offer that limits the license of the vaccine to the US.

Edited by Crossover (03/16/20 03:34 PM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online