SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#491356 - 03/11/20 10:39 AM Re: A Tribute To Willie [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
First, let me thank everyone here for listening and taking time to respond - it has really inspired me to work harder trying to recover my voice from the side effects of the stroke. I consider everyone here a valued friend and wish I could spend more time contributing to the forum and helping others, but my overall health continues to deteriorate to the degree that I'm not able to fulfill that goal. I was talking with DNJ yesterday and told him how I wished I could make another whirlwind trip by car around the US to see fellow synthzoners, but just driving to grocery store 15 miles away has become a chore.

I'll do my best to post some more songs in the not too distant future, and hope to see some from others here as well.

All the best,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (03/11/20 10:41 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#491367 - 03/11/20 02:02 PM Re: A Tribute To Willie [Re: travlin'easy]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Gary great photo and nice job with the tune! By the way I have a black vest identical to the one you are wearing in the photo. Gee I wonder why? smile smile

#491371 - 03/11/20 02:28 PM Re: A Tribute To Willie [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile Thanks Steve,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online