SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#477818 - 10/12/19 12:05 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: Torch]
Harold123 Offline

Loc: Harrisville Pa USA
Good Music Chris.......Accordion was My first Instrument age 10. Gifted to Me from My Parents along with Music lessons...I can Never Forget Them for Implanting Music in My Life. It stays in One's Heart forever....Harold

#477820 - 10/12/19 12:38 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: Harold123]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By Harold123
Good Music Chris.......Accordion was My first Instrument age 10. Gifted to Me from My Parents along with Music lessons...I can Never Forget Them for Implanting Music in My Life. It stays in One's Heart forever....Harold

Harold change the age to 12... and that is me too smile

#477834 - 10/12/19 04:59 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: montunoman]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. Cool story about the Tex-Mex polka!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#477867 - 10/12/19 08:42 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: Fran Carango]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Fran Carango

Harold change the age to 12... and that is me too smile

I was 13 years old ... I had actually taken 6 guitar lessons when the accordion player in the band my parents liked to 'follow' convinced them I should play accordion ... I don't know where the guitar would have taken me, but playing keys all these years has certainly had its rewards ...
keys singer

#477869 - 10/12/19 08:56 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

Paul, just listened to most of it again ... really fun stuff to play, but I'm sure it makes you work ... Your wife must have a lot of stamina ...
Thanks again for posting

#477870 - 10/12/19 09:17 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: Harold123]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Love it.....It makes Me want to get up and Dance! ..The World needs to be more Happy and fun with all the Trash that's going on....Thank You So Much....

Plus one smile

#478026 - 10/14/19 06:33 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: tony mads usa]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Paul, just listened to most of it again ... really fun stuff to play, but I'm sure it makes you work ... Your wife must have a lot of stamina ...
Thanks again for posting

Thanks Tony. Cynthia loves to dance and in fact she a certified Zumba instructor. Besides that she is a middle school counselor, real estate agent, and of course a great wife and mom!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#478028 - 10/14/19 07:27 AM Re: Musica Norteña en El Dorado, Arkansas [Re: montunoman]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By montunoman
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Thanks again for posting

Thanks Tony. Cynthia loves to dance and in fact she a certified Zumba instructor. Besides that she is a middle school counselor, real estate agent, and of course a great wife and mom!

The one thing we all have that is the same is 24 hours in a day ... I get amazed at how some people do so much more than others in that same amount of time ...
God Bless you and your family ...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online