SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#477529 - 10/09/19 10:39 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, you are obviously describing Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton. Barrack Obama, Adam Schif, Nancy Pelosi, etc. At least HE has kept his campaign promises.

Now, how about citing those lies you are referring to. I keep hearing those on the left and never Trumpers making those claims, but they never seem to be able cite the so-called lies. Hmmmmm!

All the best, old friend,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#477544 - 10/09/19 01:15 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Gary, I'm not having this 'debate' with you. Believe whatever you like. If a president demonstrably puts his own interests ahead of the country's, has been documented as having publicly lied on more than 11,000 occasions, rolled back regulations for clean air and clean water, promoted the increased production and use of fossil fuels (including coal), openly and blatantly promotes and enables the business interests of himself and his children while in office, coddling and friending some of the worlds worst and most brutal dictators while alienating America's closest allies, demeaning (and physically assaulting) women, sowing hatred and division through his constant attacts on anyone who doesn't look like him. The fact that he is the darling of racist, White supremacist, and bigots of every stripe, says all that needs to be said about this man. As much as I'd like to be friends with everyone, I cannot call myself a friend to anyone who can set aside their value systems, their sense of morality and decency, and support this man. As far as the "35%", I just have to believe that they're either blatantly ignorant or just bad people.

My opinions here are NOT based on politics. It's based on my sense of morality, decency, patriotism, common sense, and the FACTS. In the future, just save all the "Hillary", "Obama", "Pelosi", bullshit; I've already heard all the so-called 'talking points'. Besides, Sean Hannity does a much better job of it.

chas

"There is none so blind as he that WILL not see"......The Bible

Edited by cgiles (10/09/19 01:17 PM)

#477546 - 10/09/19 02:08 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
rotfl

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#477651 - 10/10/19 11:11 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Crossover Offline

Guess what: 97% of climate scientists worldwide come to the conclusion that global warming is anthropogenic (man-made).
How rational is it of non-scientists to believe otherwise? Not rational at all.

And regarding Trump: I don't know to what extent he has fulfilled his campaign promises - but certainly there are much WORSE things than not keeping campaign promises. For example, giving youngsters a perfect model that conveys the message that lying is perfectly ok, being selfish is a good principle for life, sacrificing basic human rights of people BORN intersexual or transsexual for the sake of ill-minded religious convictions is a good stance etc. etc.
I'm wishing the Democrats the best of luck in carrying out their constitutional duty of checking what's going on in the White House.

#485209 - 12/27/19 07:44 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
As an outsider to your country, never in my life seen such a bunch of cowardly, corrupt clowns. And I read everything of value I can find on what is happening over there...

But then, I am not brain washed by fake news & I guess that helps. Gary, you've got my respect sir. Over there to be "in" you HAVE to oppose the current duly ELECTED president.

They'd rather sympathize with the child traffickers, high flying child molesters, corrupt to the core, murderous wannabe country leaders. Oh, I guess I'll also be on their hit list now... Where did the last murdered tally stand? Just more & more dead bodies following EVERYTHING they touch... Yet they are being worshiped like gods by those claiming to be highly intelligent.

What?? Conspiracy theories? Yeh, only for those who do not search for the real facts for themselves.

Sorry, I have zero finesse, I say things like they are!

#485237 - 12/27/19 12:57 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Wow, was that a re-tweet from a Russian 'troll farm'?....or just another idiotic post. I'd say, if you're trying to spread hate and division (in a country NOT your own), you should first try to clean up your message. It's amazing to me how quickly the worst, most evil movements in one country can catch the attention and spread among the losers in other countries. Of course countries like South Africa have such a rich history of democracy, racial harmony, equality, etc., who wouldn't want to use them as a societal model (sarcasm intended). I think we already have enough homegrown stupidity and bigotry, we don't need to import more. BTW, aren't you supposed to be some kind of 'religious' person? Jeez, no wonder I'm an atheist.

chas

#485254 - 12/27/19 07:05 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

In South Africa at least we admit the corruption. We do not worship the government. We detest it. However, we accept that the majority voted for it. We do not eat, sleep & live with nothing but "impeachment" on our brain. (What a joke & what a shame & what a circus...) Honestly, the rest of the world laughs & this is not my opinion but what I read daily.

Because I'm some kind of 'religious' person the things done by some over there bothers me tremendously. No, It's not hatred, it's calling a spade a spade.

It's idiotic hating your president the way some do! His track record is a lot cleaner than those you worship so fervently. No-one is perfect and he is certainly not.

But at least you cannot attach same to him than the things I've pointed out above. He was legally elected yet you do not make room for that - it's all about what YOU want and not what the majority stated in their voting. Wonder where the title describing your group came from as it certainly does not fit...

It takes an extreme character to operate in the environment he finds himself in daily. Yet he is doing it and doing it rather well.

Others cannot help but to take note especially about a country which is in the headline news almost daily. You read only what your corrupt state biased media feeds you. As an outsider I read everything & put 2 & 2 together for myself.

Just MAYBE if you also read here and here and here and, ONLY if you want to be severely ratled, also here - with an open mind - ALONG, with what else you read daily you'll get a broader picture of what's really happening in your own country.

We in South Africa do not impact the world, so no-one cares - you in the USA DO! so everyone should care & take note.

#485258 - 12/27/19 08:14 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Clearly you don't see the harm you do by spreading this right-wing fantasy-world horseshit espoused by 'Trump Nation', spearheaded by the likes of Sean Hannity, Stephen Miller, and other Trump disciples. Of course we also know that those who have overdosed on the 'koolaid' can never again return to the world of sanity. Instead of meddling in our political affairs, perhaps you would be better served solving the problems in your own country (of which there are many). This is what people do when they've got too much time on their hands (a job would help solve that problem - you're always complaining about your dire financial situation and lack of income).

Here's the thing. You try to speak authoritatively about things you don't have a clue about and are eager to accept as fact anything, no matter how ridiculous, that fits in with your personal philosophy and view of the world. Like your heroes over here, it appears you'd also like to return to those good ol' days when some people were a little more equal than others (and you were lucky enough be in that group). News flash! Ain't gonna happen. Technology, despite some accompanying negatives, has (and will continue) to make the world more integrated because of the increased cultural awareness it brings. The 'Trumpian' qualities that you so admire, misogyny, sexism, racism, separatism, tribalism, super-nationalism, antisemitism, IOW, all the bad 'ism's; will never win out and be the 'law of the land', for one simple reason; there are more good people than bad out there, and America, despite it's spotty history, has always managed to survive these bouts of insanity and emerge a better, stronger nation. YOU can help with this by keeping your crap-stirring propaganda over on your side of the pond.

chas

#485260 - 12/27/19 09:47 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

No one so blind as he who CHOOSE not to see... But then you close your eyes to a lot of things, don't you?

#485264 - 12/28/19 05:15 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: cgiles]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Clearly you don't see the harm you do by spreading this right-wing fantasy-world horseshit espoused by 'Trump Nation', spearheaded by the likes of Sean Hannity, Stephen Miller, and other Trump disciples. Of course we also know that those who have overdosed on the 'koolaid' can never again return to the world of sanity. Instead of meddling in our political affairs, perhaps you would be better served solving the problems in your own country (of which there are many). This is what people do when they've got too much time on their hands (a job would help solve that problem - you're always complaining about your dire financial situation and lack of income).

Here's the thing. You try to speak authoritatively about things you don't have a clue about and are eager to accept as fact anything, no matter how ridiculous, that fits in with your personal philosophy and view of the world. Like your heroes over here, it appears you'd also like to return to those good ol' days when some people were a little more equal than others (and you were lucky enough be in that group). News flash! Ain't gonna happen. Technology, despite some accompanying negatives, has (and will continue) to make the world more integrated because of the increased cultural awareness it brings. The 'Trumpian' qualities that you so admire, misogyny, sexism, racism, separatism, tribalism, super-nationalism, antisemitism, IOW, all the bad 'ism's; will never win out and be the 'law of the land', for one simple reason; there are more good people than bad out there, and America, despite it's spotty history, has always managed to survive these bouts of insanity and emerge a better, stronger nation. YOU can help with this by keeping your crap-stirring propaganda over on your side of the pond.

chas

+1

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online