SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#476274 - 09/19/19 02:04 PM Re: OT Opinion, Why do older Bands keep touring? [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Thanks Donny
I enjoyed that, seeing some other contempory musicians appreciate those great songs. Not a bad preformance for doing it live and poorly recorded. Like to hear them do some of the rockers.

#476279 - 09/19/19 02:11 PM Re: OT Opinion, Why do older Bands keep touring? [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

AS a kid in the early 60's I went to see the Young Rascals
and man what a killer show they did at the famed Action City venue..
Here's the advertisement ...another time I accidentally bumped into Gene Cornish in an elevator in NYC in the Times building he said hello and we chatted for a few minutes..

Attachments
action city.jpg

#476292 - 09/19/19 04:25 PM Re: OT Opinion, Why do older Bands keep touring? [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Probably cost about $3 to get in too. Nothing like that now.
But theres lots of events down here like the one we're going to Sat. Bluffton Beer Fest at the park on the river. And a STONES TRIBUTE BAND !!!! White Liquor
I don't know where they found this group but I don't have high hopes, especially knowing the crowds that go to these things. On well, its a night out.

Edited by Bill Lewis (09/19/19 04:35 PM)

#476293 - 09/19/19 05:39 PM Re: OT Opinion, Why do older Bands keep touring? [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bill Lewis
Probably cost about $3 to get in too. Nothing like that now.
But theres lots of events down here like the one we're going to Sat. Bluffton Beer Fest at the park on the river. And a STONES TRIBUTE BAND !!!! White Liquor
I don't know where they found this group but I don't have high hopes, especially knowing the crowds that go to these things. On well, its a night out.

Take pics and videos... Just sayin' wink

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online