SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#473801 - 07/31/19 04:44 PM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Dave, the only way it would block your view is if you were sitting while playing - the last time I saw you perform you were standing. smile

Gary cool

Last time I saw Dave playing KB at the Crab trap he was sitting..
I'd post a pic but I don't have permission
or want to get spanked..again.. coffee

#473848 - 08/01/19 08:59 AM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By Dnj

Yes, last year I did sit, cuz I was more than 50 lbs heavier, but I'm livin' better these days.
(...and yup - you STILL don't have permission to post my pics without approval. It's a copyright issue)
smile

#473852 - 08/01/19 09:50 AM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By Dnj

Yes, last year I did sit, cuz I was more than 50 lbs heavier, but I'm livin' better these days.
(...and yup - you STILL don't have permission to post my pics without approval. It's a copyright issue)
smile

BS! Show us your copyright documents on photos of you. Yeah, I thought so. smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#473870 - 08/01/19 12:12 PM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

I own my image. Period.
wink

#473890 - 08/01/19 01:55 PM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
I own my image. Period.
wink

rotfl Yeah, sure. That's why it's on your driver's license, which is owned and issued by the state. Have a passport? Yep, your photo is on that as well. Might want to check the federal records, Dave - bet you can find lots of photos there as well. And, a 2-second search on You Tube provided us with guess who. wink

Good luck,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (08/01/19 03:54 PM)
Edit Reason: Per Dave's request

#473891 - 08/01/19 02:23 PM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

gone
smile

#473897 - 08/01/19 02:39 PM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Dave, I love that video. Be proud. It's already out there for all to see anyway.

#473902 - 08/01/19 03:57 PM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Really don't want to confrontational, Dave. According to You Tube, 74 others have already watched it since it was first published in 2017, though no comments one way or another from anyone, including yourself.

Seems like you have a real vanity problem, though. I love it when my photos are posted by others - guess I'm a lot prettier than you! wink

BTW: You will have to edit your previous post in order to remove that You Tube link, Dave.

All the best,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (08/01/19 04:17 PM)

#473926 - 08/01/19 08:26 PM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Really don't want to confrontational, Dave. According to You Tube, 74 others have already watched it since it was first published in 2017

The difference is that I chose to post it on YouTube. Here, on this forum, I've asked my friends not to make that choice without my permission. This shouldn't even be a discussion.

#473958 - 08/02/19 08:26 AM Re: Anyone using this double X stand with LT/Mic boom? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Well, when I look at your avitar, it looks exactly the same as the face on that video, but what the Hell do I know? wink

Gary cool

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online