Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#470203 - 05/22/19 11:39 AM Genos Styles into Wersi OAX
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#470222 - 05/23/19 12:51 AM Re: Genos Styles into Wersi OAX [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Not sure if the translation is 100% correct but via Google Translate it says the following.

New OAX Software is coming; it has once again succeeded in delivering another piece of software engineering.

The New Style Arranger

Genos styles in your OAX instrument.
20 new G-drum sets and more than 700 different guitar grips have been made to enable the absolute reproduction of these Styles.
Styles can again be adjusted to your own wishes.

The following via Google translate is one or the other (Hence the question marks) depending on how the text is laid out.

[This new extension will be available as a free circuit? This new extension will be available as a release?]

Bill

#470229 - 05/23/19 05:49 AM Re: Genos Styles into Wersi OAX [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

The link seems to have disappeared for some reason

Bill

#470233 - 05/23/19 05:59 AM Re: Genos Styles into Wersi OAX [Re: abacus]
Dnj Offline

why would wersi need genos styles in the first place?
don't they have their own?

#470335 - 05/24/19 05:21 AM Re: Genos Styles into Wersi OAX [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

The same reason arranger players buy EMC styleworks so that they can use styles from other manufactures, also Wersi instruments are Organ first and Arranger Keyboard second, (Which require different playing styles) it will allow arranger players (Or beginners) to transition easier while learning how to play the organ. (The styles on an organ are different to an arranger as arranger styles don’t work very well when playing an organ)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online