SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#464070 - 01/01/19 09:37 PM Re: GENOS ROCK STYLE CATAGORY [Re: Impuls]
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
I don't have the Audya any more, I sold it but I wish I had kept it. I am getting around on the Genos much better than a week or so ago and have a better grasp on the styles and how to make them fit much better with my style . Looks and sound very nice but the registration and playlist storage function hard to understand. Save . save here , OK , delete, rename,. registration has been changed, do you want to save it? way too much confusion, careful or you'll delete an hours worth of work. Thanks for all the tips and replies, have helped greatly. I appreciate you all. Thanks again, I'll be calling for answers for many more how to's , I'm sure. Mr. G
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#464071 - 01/01/19 09:43 PM Re: GENOS ROCK STYLE CATAGORY [Re: Riceroni9]
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Yes it does , I have done so and I'm a much happier Genos oner now. I am totally new to so many new features and I was just overwhelmed. Tweaking was the key, Thanks
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#464100 - 01/02/19 10:20 AM Re: GENOS ROCK STYLE CATAGORY [Re: Mr. G]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Glad you are getting more comfortable with the Genos, Mr. G. I only wish I could afford one... but the 970 does a great job for songwriting. (I never perform.)

When it is convenient, keep us posted about your progress.

All the best, ----Dave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online