SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#461426 - 11/13/18 07:56 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By DonM
Originally Posted By Dnj
Hope your working on all your Christmas songs with the EA7 Don for Ernests?...

Actually setting up Christmas songs on PA1000 right now. I will use it on outside parties and in the dining room because everything is self-contained...vocal, harmony, text, etc.
The EA7 is set up in the Club Room where I don't move it. It's a hassle to move it, the Harmony M, laptop, mixer, power supplies, lights and cables for all.
It is nice that I can pick it up with one hand and bring it home if I wish though, leaving all the other stuff set up.
The PA4X is patiently waiting in my office for the time I decide I can't get along without it.

boy you sound like a confused dont know what to play syndrome guy at this point hope something comes out new for you to explore quickly being truly happy isnt easy for arranger kb players

#461427 - 11/13/18 08:04 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: Uncle Dave]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
"you're"

(courtesy of the grammar police)
smile

"It's Grammer Time"

Attachments
hammer.gif

#461429 - 11/13/18 08:31 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Dnj

Actually setting up Christmas songs on PA1000 right now. I will use it on outside parties and in the dining room because everything is self-contained...vocal, harmony, text, etc.
The EA7 is set up in the Club Room where I don't move it. It's a hassle to move it, the Harmony M, laptop, mixer, power supplies, lights and cables for all.
It is nice that I can pick it up with one hand and bring it home if I wish though, leaving all the other stuff set up.
The PA4X is patiently waiting in my office for the time I decide I can't get along without it.

boy you sound like a confused dont know what to play syndrome guy at this point hope something comes out new for you to explore quickly being truly happy isnt easy for arranger kb players

Not at all. I have three excellent choices, whichever suits my mood at the time.

#461430 - 11/13/18 08:36 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Dnj

Not at all. I have three excellent choices, whichever suits my mood at the time.

Don, I was just about to answer Donny that you actually sound like a very happy camper with your KB choices ...
Good for you ... keys keys keys

#461431 - 11/13/18 09:16 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Yes, but SOME of us were raised with it as a FIRST language ... grin

ALLEGEDLY.

chas

#461433 - 11/13/18 09:27 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By Dnj

What? Are periods and commas banned in New Jersey?

"Who cares", you say. I do. It gives me a stomach ache. It's so time-consuming trying to figure out where one sentence stops and another begins. But hey........maybe we're just being petty.

chas

#461434 - 11/13/18 09:44 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: cgiles]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
Damn. And here I was thinking of escaping to Shreveport! It's 28 in mountain Home. High of 62 on Friday and than constantly cold for next 10 days.

#461435 - 11/13/18 09:52 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Gary,

Snow is a four letter word and I don’t like it anymore!! Going back 10 to 30 years ago come this time of year we prayed for snow so we could ski the day after Thanksgiving. Now we pray for it to hold off until after December 27th when we head to sunny Florida for the winter.

On the subject of grammar and writing skills after spending 8 years in a Catholic grammar school with the nuns, I don’t dare use improper grammar. I still have nightmares eek that Sister Mary Cecilia is going to rap my knuckles with a 12 inch wooden ruler.

smile

Edited by Stephenm52 (11/13/18 09:53 AM)
Edit Reason: Spelling, punctuation, grammar correction

#461436 - 11/13/18 09:54 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
The "reason why" I turn the sound off most televised sporting events is because many announcers are nearly illiterate, "whethernot" they know it or not. He "should of" "ran" around the end and then he "could of" scored. If it "was" "you and I" out there, we "would of" "ran" the play better... Mrs. Daniel, my English teacher, is surely spinning in her grave.
However, I can see where English would be a real pain if one were learning it as a second language. So many rules, so many sound-alike words, and words that mean different things in different contexts... "It sometimes piques me to peek at a mountain peak."
You might gather that grammar is one of my pet peeves, especially in written form.
There are SO many ways to screw up. There, their, they're....too, to, two...stop me I'm out of control here. smile

#461437 - 11/13/18 09:57 AM Re: OT Snow in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

anewkeyboardorsomethingnewbettercomeoutsoonsowillbesomethimngtotalkaboutvsheathweatherandfishing

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online