SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#461514 - 11/14/18 06:35 AM Re: The Love For Technics! [Re: BradgeMusicTube]
BradgeMusicTube Offline

Never actually used that.. I'm not much of a song creator in the machines, i LOVE to create styles

#461515 - 11/14/18 06:41 AM Re: The Love For Technics! [Re: BradgeMusicTube]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By BradgeMusicTube
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Back to 'The love for Technics' ... I recorded "Europa" (inspired by Gato Barbieri's version) on my Kn6000 sometime around 2003 - 2004

https://app.box.com/s/ssdwwv209h6eshsuz1mwmt37lfaiqohd

That Technics to this day has some really great sounding drum sounds! Not in a realistic way but very very powerful!
The overall experience of a Technics is something you can't compare with a Tyros or Genos.

Not to diss the Tyros or Genos, but they sound pretty thin and don't cut through a mix as well as a Technics does!

If Genos or Tyros soundsto thin? The edit the sounds, espescially Genos has a huge set of DSP... more then enough to. Make any sound cut through the mix like a hot knife slices butter...

I am pretty much convinced a huge part of technics techollogy made its way to the Yamaha tyros 1.. in which the two main technics engeneers where involved...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#461613 - 11/15/18 08:14 AM Re: The Love For Technics! [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Bachus, many players are just not techies, nit picking editor types, adjusters, or perfectionists type players. But instead many want to just pick a Style, using the OTS sounds, and enjoy the keyboard with the factory OOTB settings, some do not know how to make the adjustments, etc, etc, others do not, and there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone has different musical priorities, as playing music is a personal prerogative for sure.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online